Thread: Ruger LC380 and LC9 conversion kit

Ruger LC380 and LC9 conversion kit

FYI, I am in Kalif, a lot of smaller 380s are not available here.

I am very interested in LC380, for one, LCP is not available in Kalif. I like the fact LC380 is double action only. I can convert into LC9 for 9mm. That would be a very light gun for 9mm.

I want to hear from you guys that have experience with LC380.....Particularly with the LC9 conversion kit to change to LC9.

Do LC380 and LC9 have identical lower part, difference is just the top slide assembly?

Thanks

Nobody?

Is this gun unpopular? why?

Site Supporter
    These little guns tend to not survive most folk's firing schedules on this website, with more vetted platforms that are available.

You might find more info by copying/pasting these into google:

lc380 site : pistol-forum.com

lc9 site : pistol-forum.com

Just get rid of the spaces around the : - couldn't figure out how to make it not be a face.

The double action only triggers on the lc380/9 are really atrocious. You can crank off a few rounds, but you can't really run a practice session with them.

Stick with the G26 you have. It's a great platform, better than pretty much any small pistol on the roster. Other contenders for decent pistols would be the Rami, LCR, J-frame, or Shield. The Rami and Shield don't do anything your G26 doesn't do. The LCR and j-frame have some advantages, with the cost of 5 round cylinders.

User Tag List