Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Services for Todd?

Services for Todd?

If anyone has details on services for Todd please share--there are bound to be many in the Northern Virginia area who would like to say goodbye one last time.
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I'm comfortable sitting on the couch in my boxers fiddling with my balls, but I don't fight like that.

Site Supporter
    I haven't heard of any plans yet, but I've asked.

Quote Originally Posted by JV_ View Post
    I haven't heard of any plans yet, but I've asked.
    Thanks
    I'm comfortable sitting on the couch in my boxers fiddling with my balls, but I don't fight like that.

Is there is a place that we can send cards/flowers to the family?
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

I was told that in lieu of flowers the family would like folks to send a donation in to Todd's Rampage for the cure page instead. That's what I am doing. Todd was obviously a "pay it forward" kind of guy, while a cure for cancer can't help him, it would helps others, and I think he would want it that way.

Anyone who knows differently is welcome to correct me on that one.

https://www.razoo.com/us/story/Rampageforthecure
    Last edited by Chuck Haggard; 03-16-2016 at 09:20 AM.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    I was told that in lie of flowers the family would like folks to send a donation in to Todd's Rampage for the cure page instead. That's what I am doing. Todd was obviously a "pay it forward" kind of guy, while a cure for cancer can't help him, it would helps others, and I think he would want it that way.

Anyone who knows differently is welcome to correct me on that one.

https://www.razoo.com/us/story/Rampageforthecure
    I think this would be A OK by the family.

Details for a service are still being worked out...but I'll state publicly that it's likely to be a small relatively private affair with just family and a few very close friends.

There will, however, be some sort of memorial gathering that involves guns and fellowship and salsa for the wider group of people Todd impacted over the years. Obviously such a thing will be quite a feat of logistics so it will take a while to get everything lined up...but it will happen. And when it does, it will be advertised plainly here.

That is the event that everybody should make plans to attend rather than the funeral service, IMO.
    Last edited by TCinVA; 03-16-2016 at 08:58 AM.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    I think this would be A OK by the family.

Details for a service are still being worked out...but I'll state publicly that it's likely to be a small relatively private affair with just family and a few very close friends.

There will, however, be some sort of memorial gathering that involves guns and fellowship and salsa for the wider group of people Todd impacted over the years. Obviously such a thing will be quite a feat of logistics so it will take a while to get everything lined up...but it will happen. And when it does, it will be advertised plainly here.

That is the event that everybody should make plans to attend rather than the funeral service, IMO.
    Understood, thanks for being the liaison here.

Site Supporter
    I thought TLG is Jewish? Not sure where I got that from.
    If so, Jewish funerals usually move quickly. 48 hours at the outside, generally.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post

Oh, God...Todd's gonna make us all eat at Chili's from beyond the grave.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Runkle View Post
    Oh, God...Todd's gonna make us all eat at Chili's from beyond the grave.
    Am I the only one wondering what's going to happen to the value of Chili's stock with Todd's death.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

User Tag List