Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: ToddG remembrance thread

Sorry to hear
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    I never met ToddG, but he has had an incalculable influence on my shooting and, more importantly, how I think about my shooting. I especially was touched by how ToddG argued his positions without diminishing the opinions of others.

My condolences to his friends and family.
    This says what I feel better than I can say it.

Only knew Todd through his posts here. Learned a lot and will continue to learn from those. I know he had many friends here, some very close. While I did not know Todd personally I know what it is like to loose family and friends so be assured my thoughts and heart goes out to you all.

Now I think I will take his advice and head to the range. Will shoot a F.A.S.T. in his honor.

Goodbye my friend.

You were the single most helpful person in the industry to me.
    I am glad to have known you, and will ever hold you in the highest regard.

May you be at peace.
    Director Of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company

RIP Todd. I never got to meet him but always enjoyed reading what he posted. He will be missed.

Very sad news. Thoughts and prayers for his close friends and family. I never had the opportunity to take a class from him but learned a lot from his online presence. Always appreciated his frank and open discussions about a variety of topics. Rest in peace.

RIP, Todd, and condolences to his family and those here who knew him as a friend.
    I had the pleasure of training with him back in 2011, and am thankful for the solid foundation he provided.
    He kept us all up until midnight in his room, just BS'ing about guns, shooting, and telling stories about his time in the industry. I remember thinking that he was truly a teacher, not just an instructor.
    You will be missed, TLG.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

I'll miss you, TLG.

I'm opposed, both in concept, and in practice, to you being gone.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

I am proud to have been able to call you a friend. You will be missed and so many will not even know what a loss this is to the community.

Till Valhalla brother. You fought the beast for over 10 years.

Cancer Sucks!
    Last edited by LangdonTactical; 03-15-2016 at 11:50 AM.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Most of the speakers and instructors at the Rangemaster Conference talked about the huge influence that Todd Green has had on the concealed carry industry. I will remember his passion and his excitement about training with a pistol, but also his friendliness and willingness to help.
    Godspeed to a pistol master and a good man.
    Cody
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

User Tag List