Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: ToddG remembrance thread

Farewell, you fought a good fight and will be remembered.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I never met ToddG, but he has had an incalculable influence on my shooting and, more importantly, how I think about my shooting. I especially was touched by how ToddG argued his positions without diminishing the opinions of others.

My condolences to his friends and family.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    I never met ToddG, but he has had an incalculable influence on my shooting and, more importantly, how I think about my shooting. I especially was touched by how ToddG argued his positions without diminishing the opinions of others.
    This. A thousand times this. Todd was a calm island of rationality in a storm of trainers who mistake ego for skill. I also never took one of his classes, but that doesn't mean I didn't learn from him. He will be sorely missed.
    I can't understand people who think banning guns makes them safer. They must also believe that banning books makes them smarter.

RIP Todd.......honored to have been part of your inaugural Aim Fast Hit Fast class

Name:  AFHS.jpg
Views: 858
Size:  91.9 KB

Sad news. My condolences to his family.
    C Class shooter.

So sad. I had hoped he would beat the disease.

Site Supporter
    I had the opportunity to train with Todd twice. He did more to improve my pure shooting preformance than anyone else. For that I thank him.

I'll also thank him for his efforts against cancer such as Rampage For The Cure and against prostate cancer.

My prayers go out to his wife, family, and friends.

Farewell Todd.

Site Supporter
    My condolences to Todds family, friends and the extended community he led here.

Godspeed TLG...
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

RIP Todd. Thanks for your contributions to the industry and all the things you taught others either through classes or through the site here. Prayers out for the family and friends.

User Tag List