Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: ToddG remembrance thread

Just saw this. Sad to say I never had the chance to meet him, but for as long as I've been reading his wisdom I've always felt he was a true Gentleman, and a veritable sage. Much respect to you, sir.

My sincere condolences to his wife, family and friends. His reach spread far and wide, and for that I'm thankful for the time he spent teaching me and helping me grow.

Can we get a link to Rampage For The Cure on the front page?
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    There is already a link to rampageforthecure.org on every page -- the PF logo with TLG 1970–2016 RIP banner on it in the upper righthand corner of the page links to it.
    That sound you just heard was my face hitting my palm...
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Tuned in to the Monday Archer Marathon on Comedy Network.

"Stage Two" is on right now.

Name:  11357875_817529344963020_938830756_n.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  16.8 KB

And now "Placebo Effect".
    Last edited by Drang; 04-18-2016 at 01:56 PM.
    Glenn Reynolds

For a number of years, on Friday afternoon I would look forward to checking PT.com, to see what Todd had to stay this week. Almost every Friday, I still think of checking.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    For a number of years, on Friday afternoon I would look forward to checking PT.com, to see what Todd had to stay this week. Almost every Friday, I still think of checking.
    I checked yesterday.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

What is going to happen with PT.com? Is there a plan or has anyone talked about it?

Good to know. I linked a buddy over to one of Todd's articles just the other day.

I, too, frequently cycle across it as habitual bookmark surfing.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Site Supporter
    PTC isn't going anywhere anytime soon since it's hosted on PF's servers. There still a ton of great, and timeless, info there. I have some ideas, but what ultimately happens will be up to Todd's wife (and to a lesser extent a few of his closest friends). It's extremely unlikely that it will just disappear.

Since I am a relative newbie here, I didn't want to seem pushy, but I've wanted to ask this ^^^ ever since Todd passed. Thanks so much!

Site Supporter

I have been unable to find the source (admittedly a pc doofus) for these bracelets. Where can I get them? Thanks in advance.

User Tag List