Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: ToddG remembrance thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bratch View Post
    Todd disapproving of whatever LoknLod was doing
    That. Is. Awesome. I'd forgotten about that pic.

Thanks for posting... and Ed's catfish. LOL!
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

I am relatively a new member. I tend to forget that many of these forum sights are run by passionate people who share a common belief. I appreciate his creation.
    RIP. My thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.
    “There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

I've always treasured the experience of taking one of his courses, and keenly appreciated his approach to firearms training. I credit him as the inspiration for my switching to appendix carry, and the mindset I adopted with it. It helps that he had a sarcastic style of humor that I appreciate.

We lost one of the good ones today. Rest in peace Todd.
    Last edited by vecdran; 03-15-2016 at 11:03 PM.
    JP Visual Design

Such sad news, his family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers. Just about everything I do in terms of shooting, training, and self defense can be traced back to Todd in some way -- influenced either directly by his articles, posts, and drills, or indirectly by other instructors he made me aware of or the people he brought together in this community. His absence will always be felt. Each of our own journeys of self improvement will come to an end one day, but what we've taught and inspired others to do will live on, compounding over time and accomplishing more than any one man ever could. Todd leaves behind a remarkable legacy even to those who never had the pleasure to meet or train with him.

2009 AFHF

Site Supporter
    Man. Fuck cancer.

I never met Mr. Green, but if not for him, I feel I'd be stuck in some kind of perpetual dunning-kruger state at the local indoor range. So I have that to thank him for. I wish comfort and solace on his family and all you who knew him well and are hurting at his passing.

Rest in peace Mr. Green

RIP buddy. Thanks for all you have done in the industry. Off to an eternity of shooting with unlimited ammo my man. God Speed.

Todd was a class act all the time. This forum and the Pistol Training site are both testaments to his good work and knowledge.

Rest in peace buddy. You left us too soon.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell -

GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY!!!!

Thoughts and prayers for friends and family - reminding me at least to not wait on things before they are too late

Always hoped he would make a return to teaching so I could shoot with him again. His first Indy class in 2010 that I attended made probably the biggest impact on my shooting style and the techniques I use more than any other pistol class I've have taken before or since.

I was just thinking about Todd the other day and was I concerned that he had been silent online for a few weeks. He will be missed greatly by so many.

User Tag List