Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ToddG remembrance thread

Rest in Peace and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Very sorry to hear about his passing.

RIP Todd. Sad to have never met him, however, his impact on my shooting safety, knowledge and awareness has been profound.

Prayers and sympathies to his family.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

RIP and my condolences to his friends & family.

I remember going out to eat with him and a few members here after completing his class talking about guns, training, life, etc. He genuinely cared about his students and had a great sense of humor.
    Owner of Ryker Nylon Gear - Ryker Nylon Gear Facebook

My condolences to so many on this board who were close to him. It's got to hurt bad.

Even via the distance of the virtual relationship I grew attached to him. I really appreciated his application of his logic to his arguments. I will miss his contributions greatly.

RIP
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Todd,

I never got to meet you. I discovered P-T/P-F after you stopped teaching and shortly before you stopped posting.

But you've changed my life in some pretty massive ways...

I fear I owe you a debt I can never repay...but I'll do my best to find my own ways to do so in your absence.

...now rock on and go school some fools in the afterlife. I'll seek you out when I get there. I trust I'll find you smiling, shaking your head, watching some macho man fail to get a FAST coin after their 1,000,000,000th attempt.

Site Supporter
    Very sorry to hear this news. My heart goes out to Todd's family and all those who knew him well. RIP.

This is one guy I wanted to take a class from and never got the chance to. Even with the occasional comment in my training journal, I enjoyed his mentorship and guidance. I've read about him and his tests numerous times, just finishing a 24 page thread last night on his press out technique. I never even knew him like some of you do and I sense a void has been created. Hear and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Damn. Just damn. Going to the range today and he will be on my mind. Never met him but through PMs we had a couple discussions and I learned from him.

RIP ToddG!

Todd's analytical and love to debate personality, combined with his methods (training journal, DOW, FAST), his interest in performance driven product development (like AIWB holsters), and changing internet practices and technology (forums like PF), caused him to have an enormous impact on performance oriented defensive shooting.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Thank you for all the inspiration Todd. Godspeed and fair waters.

User Tag List