Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: ToddG remembrance thread

I never had the pleasure of meeting Todd in person, only through PF and a few exchanged PMs. I cannot put into words what P-T.com and P-F.com have meant to me. Thank you for all you did Todd. This is a very sad day.

Prayers for his family and friends. RIP TLG

I never met the man, but his writings here on pistolforum have been a big influence on the way I train. Condolences to Todd's family and friends.

Todd you will be missed. You made the firearms community a better place for all.
    Rest in Peace.

Condolences to his family.

Go with God, amigo.
    Until we meet again.

Condolences to his family and his friends. I never met the man, but between his blog and this forum, he's definitely had an impact on my shooting.

Again, my deepest sympathies for those that knew and loved him.

I appreciated Todd. I enjoyed his company in person the few times I saw him and his unfailing courtesy in our correspondence. I always enjoyed his writing and thinking. I did not always agree with his conclusions but you could tell that he reasoned to them instead of emoting to them, and they were always worth serious consideration. They did my shooting, and my thinking about shooting generally, a world of good. My thoughts are with his family and friends today.
    Last edited by TR675; 03-15-2016 at 11:12 AM.

Site Supporter
    Todd's determination to keep fighting to the end was an inspiration, and his influence as a trainer will be felt for decades in this community.

I just made a donation to Rampage, and think I'll head out to the range this afternoon to shoot the FAST a few times.

My sincerest condolences to his wife and family.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    We are diminished...
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

I never had the privilege to know the man like some of you here, but his site, this forum and his teachings are a part of me....that's for sure. Rest in peace.

Prayers for his family; what a rich community and knowledge based he fostered and left behind.
    He will live on as a doer-

“If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.”
    ~ B.Franklin

User Tag List