Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast

Thread: ToddG remembrance thread

This is shocking to me, in the last year I have read ToddG's thoughts and opinions on firearms and watched his videos. Just yesterday I registered to become a Pistol-Forum.com member, (bootspur) and ToddG was the reason why I am here even though I have never met Mr. Green.

3 years...

I’ve read back over some of Todd’s stuff periodically and end up wishing to read his thoughts on some of the current happenings in the gun world.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    3 years...

I’ve read back over some of Todd’s stuff periodically and end up wishing to read his thoughts on some of the current happenings in the gun world.
    Hard to believe it’s been that long.

Here’s to you, Todd.

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    3 years...

We have more choices in firearms, ammo, and other doodads than ever before but what I took away from Todd is to pick one gun and stick with it. Buy cases of ammo and shoot as often as possible to become proficient with the gun of choice. That recipe seems to work really well no matter what happens in the industry.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

More than a few times when I was reading the What-a-contrast thread, I had the "I con only imagine what Todd would have said here" thought crossed my mind.
    Last edited by NEPAKevin; 03-15-2019 at 02:32 PM.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

I still wish I could just tell Todd thank you in person, even just pm or over the phone. I have met some amazing people on this forum and also some have become some of my closest friends. I also have matured into a well rounded shooter and have hit the ground running as an instructor in part because of people and things learned from this forum. So thank you Todd and you are remembered!

Todd reached out to me back in the day when I was having a VERY bad day, and it showed in a post I made. Out of the blue, just PM'd to see if I was OK. I vented, he counseled, I felt better. Todd and I had "talked" through the internet a couple of dozen times over the years, but this interaction, which was triggered by my Mom's diagnosis of terminal lung cancer, will never leave my mind

Today I wore the Pistol-Trainihg hat he gave me. The guy changed my life. I hope his PT blog is retained indefinitely.

I just put my T&E Gadget on my old Gen 4 G19 I just bought back. The Glock may go down the road in the future but I keep that Gadget for sentimental reasons. Rest well TLG #fuckcancer

I benefitted from his class and am still benefitting from his legacy in the training community of which this forum is just one part, it is an important part though.
    Last edited by 1slow; 03-15-2019 at 11:49 PM.

User Tag List