Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: ToddG remembrance thread

Wore out the first one and now Im on to the second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very late to express my condolences to Todd Green and his family, but I'd like to extend my condolences anyhow. I've read through pistol-training.com and pistol-forum.com for quite some time, and it helped my shooting abilities immensely, on many levels. I rarely posted on this site, as I could almost always find an answer to a question here, before asking it. Todd was on my short list of instructors, from whom I wanted to take a class. From what was spoken of him here, he seemed to truly care for the benefit and betterment of his students. I hope this specific community continues to grow in the direction Todd envisioned it.

On a final note, I know a few members have spoken of remembering Todd from various LISTSERV's, but this is where I first learned of Todd (I'm a 9mm guy, BTW): http://www.greent.com/40Page/ammo/357/357SIG-advoc.htm

-Robert

ToddG remembrance thread

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Last edited by orionz06; 09-07-2016 at 07:45 AM.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    I think it says something how many threads started by Todd, the Obligatory Wristwatch, Archer, etc. are still going strong.
    I never watched Archer before, but I found it on my cable service, so in honor of Todd I figured I'd give it a try. Archer is all I've watched for the last 3 nights. The poor trigger discipline always makes me think of Todd's excellent trigger discipline and how lucky I was to have been able to take a class from him.
    Semper Fi, Marines!

AWDCorvette.com - Corvettes and especially the new 2024 all-wheel drive ERay!
    youtube.com/@AWDCorvetteERay

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Happy Birthday, dude. Wish you were here.
    [emoji482]

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Happy Birthday, dude. Wish you were here.
    Indeed.

On Skynet Todd's father posted the following:

Today is Todd Louis Green 's birthday. He would have been 46 years old. Please help honor his memory with a donation to The Kidney Cancer Research Alliance (KCCure), a grassroots organization of patients, caregivers, doctors and medical researchers dedicated to curing kidney cancer through increased funding that accelerates research. You can donate here:

http://kccure.org/donate/

It would be kind of cool if KCCure got a flood of donations today all marked to honor Todd.

Anyone else willing to kick in the cost of a couple of boxes of ammo?
    3/15/2016

Done.
    Ignore Alien Orders

RIP Friend.

Out to lunch with some PF buddies.

Miss ya dude.

Fuck cancer.

AKA: SkyLine1

1 year...

Not a day has gone by where I haven't thought about you, Todd. I miss you, dude.
    A new guy at work showed up to the range a few days ago, wearing an appendix holster. Never seen that before, so I asked him about it later in the day. He said he used to live in the DC area and read some stuff that this Todd Louis Green guy wrote on the internet about it. Never took a class from him, but had hoped to. It kinds of blew him away when I showed him my memorial bracelet.

My new favorite new guy.
    Last edited by SLG; 03-15-2017 at 06:14 AM.

User Tag List