Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a new P2000 holster

Not yet, but I will take some tomorrow night.

Here is a few with it on.

Mickey, how long was the wait once ordered? I would like to get the very same holster for my P2K!
    Johnny Walker

Thanks for the Pics Micky. Thinking of a version 3 maybe. Just I know I would go with .80 I think a good balance between the two. The hybrid looks interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Walker View Post
    Mickey, how long was the wait once ordered? I would like to get the very same holster for my P2K!
    8-9 weeks is what was quoted on the website. Mine was delivered at the 9 week mark.
    I had heard that the delivery times on the website were accurate and that was true in my case.

But in all fairness,my initial order was for a P320. I found a good deal on the P2000 and changed my order at the end of January.
    Last edited by Mickey; 03-16-2016 at 08:16 PM.

Last edited by bravo7; 03-25-2016 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bravo7 View Post
    I guess it depends on one's environment. I'm outside all day running around in rough terrain and hot weather. Leather absorbs all of my sweat and corrosion on the pistol sets in fairly quickly. So leather will never be option for me.
    It's a different argument though than the one being made.

The argument for leather was for retention. If the argument is which is more sweat resistant, kydex is the way to go.

Everybody has to compromise on something. Only you can decide which is more important for your needs.
    Last edited by JTQ; 03-25-2016 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    It's a different argument though than the one being made.

The argument for leather was for retention. If the argument is which is more sweat resistant, kydex is the way to go.

Everybody has to compromise on something. Only you can decide which is more important for your needs.
    Understood.....but I'm not compromising on retention either. Like I said I'm running around and crawling over rough terrain all day utilizing AIWB...... Not a single retention issue ever.

Quote Originally Posted by bravo7 View Post
    Understood.....but I'm not compromising on retention either. Like I said I'm running around and crawling over rough terrain all day utilizing AIWB...... Not a single retention issue ever.
    From the above quote...
    Where a kydex holster has the gun either “locked in” or not, a leather holster can add useful drag during the whole draw.
    Kydex provides retention for about 1/8" to 1/4" of movement. Sure you can adjust that initial retention, but once you go past that point a gun practically jumps out of a kydex holster. It's not the same as with a leather holster.

User Tag List