Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pa. to Florida auto trip

I recommend moving to one of the 41 free states in America if possible...��

The only advice I can give is that some places here in Florida are at least two gun territory.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob79 View Post
    Delaware has open carry and you should be fine if it is visible such as on the dashboard. However, for the twenty minute ride down 95 it would probably be easier to lock it away before Maryland.
    Guess I wasn't very clear in my first post. First, this is two handguns - no long guns. I was planning on locking them up just before leaving Pa., leaving them there until we crossed into Va. - through NORTH Carolina, back in the trunk just before SOUTH Carolina - getting them out after crossing into Ga., keeping them out for the rest of the trip. That's how I interpreted handgunlawus.com. Someday I may bore you all with the saga of my quest for a license. It taught me a lot - is my CCL precious to me? Let's just say right now, I won't take ANY chances with a stupid state law ruining the beautiful relationships I have with my firearms! I've actually considered (and rejected) leaving them at home just so there was NO chance of a problem. Thanks so much for all the posts.

11B10, pm sent
    Last edited by mc1911; 03-14-2016 at 06:20 PM.

User Tag List