Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WTF???

Site Supporter
    OK, this is just getting creepy. Picking up a quick dinner at panda express. I check PF on my phone while I'm waiting for fresh chicken teriyaki and boom! There's a banner ad for Panda Express.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    OK, this is just getting creepy. Picking up a quick dinner at panda express. I check PF on my phone while I'm waiting for fresh chicken teriyaki and boom! There's a banner ad for Panda Express.
    Location-based advertising at its finest and simultaneously most useless?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    It's called geo-fencing. My current organization, LA Highway Safety Commission, uses it to push traffic safety messages to folks operating their phones in certain locations. A good example is designated driver safety messages if you are at an LSU football game.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post

And why the heck would you say that you can't shoot J-frames accurately at distance? Have not you and I hit 50 round ammo boxes from the 50 during the first range session with new 642s? Granted that was when we could still see and shoot, buts that's not an indictment on the gun.
    Actually, it was closer to 60 yards; we were up on the top steps of the range tower, using the door frame for a barricade/support. Different times…

User Tag List