Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GLOCK KILLER...PMG STRYK-B

Quote Originally Posted by BES View Post
    Glock killer? I guess we shall see. Looks really interesting.

From company website:

" PMG is a new company founded by Arsenal Firearms, Salient Arms International and PRIME Ammunition to drive new technology innovation and manufacturing for advanced weapon systems. At SHOT Show 2016, we lead with Arsenal's fantastic new locking technology, the AF-Speedlock that has been created to move striker fired weapon systems to a completely new level of performance. Salient combines performance and design with a perfect balance of ergonomics, aesthetics and reliability in Pistols, Rifles and shotguns. SAI has put all their knowledge and skill set into the STRYK A and STRYK B pistols. PRIME Ammunition delivers the extraordinary Match+ Swiss factory loads, designed by PRIME, developed and manufactured by RUAG Ammotec, the European market leader - known for precision, reliability and long lasting overall performance quality.

It’s easy to see why these pistols are going to fly off the shelf. Uncompromised precision, accuracy, reliability, customer service and value are the cornerstones of PMG and a package of technology not seen before on the market! These industry leaders are committed to innovate and create the best weapons platforms available. " Attachment 6437Attachment 6438Attachment 6439
    Well looks like they took a Strike 1 and added a different texture to the grip, milled the slide, cocking serrations exteneded, 45 degree bevel, and re milled the sight dovetails, to allow a more standard type sight rather than the proprietary Arsenal sights. Also has a flat trigger, and recessed the front of the trigger guard. IMO it looks like someone bought some Strike 1's and had Salient do some work, and is re-branding them under the PMG name listed. Pretty much the same thing Springfield did with the XD. The Strike pistols hasn't really taken off, and I don't see this one doing any better.

Now this one might do well, at least it has a big name behind it. Would like to get my hands on one of these to play with
    TXPOName:  Beretta-APX-9x19mm-9x21mm-40S&W-semi-automatic-pistol-03.jpg
Views: 1943
Size:  34.5 KB
    Last edited by Texaspoff; 03-10-2016 at 02:18 PM.
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

When's the carbine coming out?

FIFY
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I won't buy it until they make a compact, LEM in .45 Super.
    Taking a break from social media.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    You guys are all wrong, I am the GLOCK KILLA.
    FIFY. Yo.
    Last edited by HCM; 03-10-2016 at 02:53 PM.

Pretty sure Jacques Pêcheur is the only real attempted Glock killer thus far.
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 03-10-2016 at 03:25 PM.

Only way itll be a glock killer is if its 500 bucks, runs in the mud and comes out of the box without requiring modification.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Glocks need those atrocious sights replaced out of the box but they're not the only brand.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    I bet it has the lowest bore axis ever.
    That's all I really look for these days.

Okie John

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Only way itll be a glock killer is if its 500 bucks, runs in the mud and comes out of the box without requiring modification.
    Yep. Given the price of the Strike One I doubt its going to give Glock a run for its money no matter how well it performs.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

User Tag List