Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: GLOCK KILLER...PMG STRYK-B

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Saw this a while ago and thought I'd update this thread with the info. Arsenal Firearms USA is now Archon Firearms.

http://soldiersystems.net/2017/12/21...chon-firearms/

Just wondering if there is still a lot of hate for this pistol. Has anyone here shot one? It looks interesting to me especially the non-tilting barrel design, sort of reminds me of the Glock 46 rumors. I get that the Stryk B is expensive but perhaps the price will come down after its been released for a couple of years, who knows.

Its too spendy for me right now but I'd love to try one out.
    I like it. I like the looks of the gun and the different mechanicals from the norm/common guns currently available. I hope it eventually makes it to the US market. However it can't stay off the market and keep having these set backs if it is going to have any chance. As far as cost I look at it like the Hudson H9. It has different look and function with low bore axis claimed. The StykB is mid $700 and the Hudson is quite a bit more.

I wonder what may hit the market first The AA PD-10,PD-8 or the Stryk B by ???? Time will tell. I'm not in the market to be an early adopter but SHOT is right around the corner so competition will be coming.

HK P30 And HK45 at glock prices will give them a run

Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post
    I like it. I like the looks of the gun and the different mechanicals from the norm/common guns currently available. I hope it eventually makes it to the US market. However it can't stay off the market and keep having these set backs if it is going to have any chance. As far as cost I look at it like the Hudson H9. It has different look and function with low bore axis claimed. The StykB is mid $700 and the Hudson is quite a bit more.

I wonder what may hit the market first The AA PD-10,PD-8 or the Stryk B by ???? Time will tell. I'm not in the market to be an early adopter but SHOT is right around the corner so competition will be coming.
    I agree. While the Stryk B and the Hudson are definitely out of my price range at the moment I still think they are innovative and interesting designs. Even with the delays at Archon, I think they are bringing something good to the table. I would much rather encourage innovation and cheer newer companies on then bash them for not being like Glock or HK.

Will there ever be a Glock killer? Nope. Not for a long time.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    It looks interesting to me especially the non-tilting barrel design...
    something something "Broken Locking Blocks"...

Site Supporter
    I'm not really into striker fired guns... but, in my heart of hearts, I secretly hope a striker fired gun will come along, sweep me off my feet and help me "see the light." I'd consider trying something like this. I'm sure it's an excellent weapon. But... I'm also sure I don't wanna stick an SAO gun with no safety in my pants. Oh well. Next.

This might be interesting, when they make it in a smaller version:

Proprietary grip mapping technology that is standard on the Archon Firearms Type B frame. This mapping technology providers the end users a richer ergonomic experience.
    They need to stop saying shit like this. English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Translation: Grip Zone! (c'mon man, try to keeo up...)

Nothing...absolutely nothing is a Glock killer.

S&W tried with the M&P. Although it’s a good gun...failed. I carried the M&P 45 for 5 years and have it beside the bed. Good gun, accurate and reliable.

Springfield XD...lol...failed.

Sig 250...lol...failed.

Sig 320...will fail. I was going to buy one when but that’s when the whole don’t drop it or it’ll go off issue started. A large agency near me bought the 320 and their chief firearms instructor says Sig has not delivered on customer service...

Hk...meh. I’d say overall it failed. Too pricey for a polymer gun and replacement parts can be just as pricey. I’ve carried as a duty weapon two different USP models (full size and compact 45) and the juice just wasn’t worth the squeeze.

This thing has less of a chance than any of those listed above.

The only thing that will kill Glock...is Glock...and I don’t see that happening.

User Tag List