Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Shadow 2

No, they will be continuing the other Shadow as well, speciality versions of it I'm not so sure about though.
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Was an msrp listed or an idea of what this may sell for yet?

Whoops forgot to include the SRP, it's 1000 Euro, which caught me off guard. I was expecting 1500 Euro or more due to what we pay in Canada for the Shadowmates. Those will top $2400 CDN this year most likely, but I imagine dealers will have a hard time selling them once the 2s land
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    Will this be the standard CZ frame on other guns moving forward? Not gonna lie, the only reason I've been staying away from the CZ has been that the trigger reach is way too long for my hands.
    I'm the opposite, as I liked the reach on my CZ quite a bit. What's the impression of the reduced reach for guys with big/long hands?

Quote Originally Posted by Slavex View Post
    Whoops forgot to include the SRP, it's 1000 Euro, which caught me off guard. I was expecting 1500 Euro or more due to what we pay in Canada for the Shadowmates. Those will top $2400 CDN this year most likely, but I imagine dealers will have a hard time selling them once the 2s land
    So that would be about $1100 USD, similar to the current Tactical Sport....

I am looking for a pistol to act as a backup to my Dan Wesson PM9, obviously I should just get the same but having something different is appealing. This or the current CZ TS may scratch that itch. Thanks for the write up!

Thanks for all the pictures and the info, Slavex! If only the purchase of the Shadow 2 came with a GM card, I would be all over it haha.
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

The machining on the sear cage looks a lot better than the 75-series. Is that just the picture, or is that actually true?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavex View Post

Machined artwork.

The way the beavertail is cut may help people with short fingers/thumbs reach the safety lever better. This is one of my complaints with the current CZ-75 series pistols that don't have the larger safety levers.
    Last edited by balance; 03-09-2016 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by balance View Post
    The way the beavertail is cut may help people with short fingers/thumbs reach the safety lever better. This is one of my complaints with the current CZ-75 series pistols that don't have the larger safety levers.
    I didn't know anyone used the thumb safeties on the Shadow.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List