Thread: Mastermind Tactics

Mastermind Tactics

Hi all. I’ve been a business supporter on PF for a few months now and I thought I would formally introduce myself. My name is Chris, I’m an LE firearms instructor and holster maker. I own Mastermind with my brother; we specialize in AIWB holsters but also make other non-holster products. Both of us have always enjoyed building things, and we actually started holster making because we were tired of having to wait a couple of months to get a holster and decided we might as well make some for ourselves. After making things for ourselves we found that we quite enjoyed holster making.

Currently our holster options are focused on AIWB and offered for popular striker fired pistols. We designed our holsters to be modular. Our holsters come with two position adjustable ride height and a solid loop attachment and quick on/off clip, and a medical grade foam backing that is lined with a moisture-wicking, anti-microbial fabric. We also have a foam wedge kit, with the foam wedge being lined with the same foam/fabric as our standard backing. Additionally we offer a concealment plate that mounts beneath the belt attachment and helps rotate the grip towards the body without putting as much stress on the holster as a kydex wing. All our holsters are cut to accept most slide mounted optics and can accommodate suppressor sights. We also make wedge kits individually so they can be put on any holster, not just ours.

We also make other products, including a tourniquet holster, which can be mounted directly to a Blackhawk or Safariland thigh rig and we also have a MOLLE version. We also have an emergency racking block that mounts to a plate carrier for doing emergency handgun/rifle manipulations and can be used for manipulations when working with a shield. We are steadily working on expanding our line of non-holster products in the future. I will try and get some pictures of our tourniquet holster shortly.

Here are some pics of our holsters. Thanks for looking and I am excited to become part of the PF community.

Name:  z1.jpg
Views: 1337
Size:  27.5 KB
    Name:  z2.jpg
Views: 1337
Size:  17.9 KB
    Name:  z3.jpg
Views: 1382
Size:  19.4 KB
    Name:  z4.jpg
Views: 1297
Size:  21.0 KB
    Name:  z5.jpg
Views: 1280
Size:  17.4 KB

Welcome Mack!
    I'm looking forward to seeing what you and your brother come up with, especially that tourniquet holster
    Grinder Monkey, CEO and Janitor at FLC Knives.
    Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Welcome!
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Welcome!
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Here are some pictures of our tourniquet holder. We have three versions, one that can mount to either a Blackhawk or Safariland thigh rig plate/bearing surface, a universal version that can mount to both brands of thigh rigs in right and left hand configurations, and a MOLLE/PALS compatible version. It also features adjustable retention, utilizing Velcro straps that are covered with a cloth backed, non-reflective tape. It will fit the gen 7 C-A-T with its thicker windlass and it can also fit older generations of the C-A-T by adjusting the retention.

Name:  mtq1.jpg
Views: 1203
Size:  18.3 KB
    Name:  mtq2.jpg
Views: 1216
Size:  13.5 KB
    Name:  mtq3.jpg
Views: 1218
Size:  36.9 KB

That's pretty cool Mack! Thanks for sharing pics!
    Grinder Monkey, CEO and Janitor at FLC Knives.
    Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Wanted to share a few pics and info on our newest holster. The Eiger holster is designed to be a quality option at an approachable price point. The Eiger is available for $39.99 in either an AIWB or IWB set-up, and is available for $44.99 in an AIWB set-up with a foam wedge. We all know there are a lot of great holster options out there; we wanted to make a high quality holster that works for people who cannot or do not want spend $75+ for a holster. As with all our other holsters it is designed to accommodate most all slide mounted optics and suppressor sights.

Name:  eiger 1.jpg
Views: 1215
Size:  21.6 KB
    Name:  eiger 2.jpg
Views: 1202
Size:  18.2 KB
    Name:  eiger 3.jpg
Views: 1165
Size:  16.9 KB
    Name:  eiger 4.jpg
Views: 1149
Size:  18.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images     

I don't know who is taking your photos but please make them stop...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Welcome Mack. Looks like some good gear. Thanks for making yourself known.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

User Tag List