Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HK SP5K

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Talionis View Post
    Pretty sure
    I ask because I saw the pictures with e B&T stocks - if I recall correctly in Germany SBR's like those are legally "pistols" regardless of the stock.

Still waiting on the bear defense tie in - or is that the marketing plan for the 10mm version?

Name:  41nvkwg1GCL._SY355_.jpg
Views: 1140
Size:  17.7 KB

What are the chances these will start arriving before 41F takes effect in July? I'm doubtful.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Do want, although nothing about this looks cost-effective.

I have been debating adding a 9mm SBR to my trust prior to 41F taking effect this summer. I'd been circling around the MKE imports or the SIG MPX as options; this complicates matters...
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I ask because I saw the pictures with e B&T stocks - if I recall correctly in Germany SBR's like those are legally "pistols" regardless of the stock.
    The B&T stock is from the euro version. Plan on the pistol ----> sbr route for these if you want a stock.

If I were to speculate, I would anticipate seeing these start showing up before July at a price that would make many of the clone manufacturers very uncomfortable. (Disclaimer: while I have certain inside info, that really is mostly speculation on my part.)
    TY83544

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    God I hope this is affordable.
    I remember when a local gun shop had 3 SP89 hanging on the rack for $1K each and they wouldn't sell back in 91-92. I bought a NIB SP89 in 05 for $3K. Inflation I guess...

I hope the new one is reasonably priced.

JR1572

He will buy 5 of the newly announced Shadow 2's to make up for it, and all will be well.
    I was just trying to get to the point where I ask "Have you even shot your Scorpio, bro?"

So, will SF5K be an official PCC firearm of HK shooting team?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JR1572 View Post
    I remember when a local gun shop had 3 SP89 hanging on the rack for $1K each and they wouldn't sell back in 91-92. I bought a NIB SP89 in 05 for $3K. Inflation I guess...

I hope the new one is reasonably priced.

JR1572
    I had one in my hand with a $699 price tag at a gunshow back in the same time frame. As a poor college kid, I couldn't quite swing it.

In hindsight, I should have sold a kidney or something.

The B&T stock is from the euro version. Plan on the pistol ----> sbr route for these if you want a stock.

Or H&K could design a better working variant of the Sig brace!

...want...no need....
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List