Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Your Most Enjoyable Revolver

A blue 4.62" Blackhawk Convertible in .45 Colt with ACP cylinder. It sees more ACP than LC, but it's a hoot either way. It's my favorite play and roaming around in the woods pistol.

Site Supporter
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  69.9 KB
    Cowboy dreams.

Greetings All...

This 45 Vaquero when I manage to pop a pine cone out of the creek from the hip. I've watched way too many Westerns
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    This thread need pictures.
    OK here's one; Two J frames, one's enjoyable to carry and one's enjoyable to shoot. Guess which is which:

Name:  S&W snubbys.jpg
Views: 490
Size:  63.8 KB

Digiroc

Site Supporter
    Mkay, I rented an Italian SAA clone...I think it was a Beretta Stampede...and it was a fan-freakingtastic revolver. I shot it more accurately than most any other pistol I've laid hands on....plus there was just something awesome about the big boom of a 45LC and how comfortable it was to shoot.

I've got a bad case of the wantsies now. Like a MIGHTY need for a single action revolver
    Last edited by 45dotACP; 04-08-2016 at 12:45 PM.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    Mkay, I rented an Italian SAA clone...I think it was a Beretta Stampede...and it was a fan-freakingtastic revolver. I shot it more accurately than most any other pistol I've laid hands on....plus there was just something awesome about the big boom of a 45LC and how comfortable it was to shoot.

I've got a bad case of the wantsies now. Like a MIGHTY need for a single action revolver

I'll be the first to admit that shooting my single-action Ruger Blackhawk convertible is exceptionally pleasurable. I like the history, the toughness of the gun, and the challenge.

Best, Jon

The one revolver I have had the most fun/quality time with is a Ruger Super Single Six with a 5.5" barrel. It was my first Ruger back in 1980 and it was attached to my hip when I lived on the family farm in Georgia. I might well trade one of my Ruger semi-auto .22s for another at some point down the road.

User Tag List