Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello Pistol-Forum!

Site Supporter
    Just an update here - Josh's website is down, but his service isn't. Last March/April, He made a holster for a P225 that I wound up selling after placing an order, and Josh had no issues with shipping the holster to the new owner.

Recently placed an order through him via email for his v2 OWB for the upcoming pistol season, and just got it in today (neon green, easy to differentiate from carry holsters). Very, very well fitted. As in 'holy crap, 1/4 turn of an adjustment screw is a make or break for getting the gun OUT at all.' Very fast presentation. Looking forward to using this in IDPA and USPSA this year.

Now get your website running again Josh

Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    Just an update here - Josh's website is down, but his service isn't. Last March/April, He made a holster for a P225 that I wound up selling after placing an order, and Josh had no issues with shipping the holster to the new owner.

Recently placed an order through him via email for his v2 OWB for the upcoming pistol season, and just got it in today (neon green, easy to differentiate from carry holsters). Very, very well fitted. As in 'holy crap, 1/4 turn of an adjustment screw is a make or break for getting the gun OUT at all.' Very fast presentation. Looking forward to using this in IDPA and USPSA this year.

Now get your website running again Josh
    He wasn't taking orders for a period. He's back up and running email only for a bit.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

What thickness kydex do you use? What WML's do you support?

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Sorry to see the website is down. I ordered a Glock 34 sized dropped and offset holster from Armiger as a birthday present to myself (September of this fall) mounted on the Ben Stoeger BOSS hanger. Incredibly satisfied with it. Easily my favorite OWB holster, though obviously it is purpose-built for USPSA Production.

Josh was extremely accommodating, answered all of my questions courteously, and sent me an exceptional product in a timely fashion that I was more than pleased with. Hope his website is up and running again soon.
    Last edited by Nephrology; 03-14-2017 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Sorry to see the website is down. I ordered a Glock 34 sized dropped and offset holster from Armiger as a birthday present to myself (September of this fall) mounted on the Ben Stoeger BOSS hanger. Incredibly satisfied with it. Easily my favorite OWB holster, though obviously it is purpose-built for USPSA Production.

Josh was extremely accommodating, answered all of my questions courteously, and sent me an exceptional product in a timely fashion that I was more than pleased with. Hope his website is up and running again soon.
    I would really like to get one like this with the BOSS hanger when he reopens his books. I checked out his IG page and he has the most creative designs I have ever seen. I literally laughed out loud at a couple of them. https://instagram.com/p/BKOcI6vhvgd/
    https://instagram.com/p/BLwztcEAmac/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by 1776United View Post
    I would really like to get one like this with the BOSS hanger when he reopens his books. I checked out his IG page and he has the most creative designs I have ever seen. I literally laughed out loud at a couple of them. https://instagram.com/p/BKOcI6vhvgd/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Email him, he's taking orders at the moment.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Glad to see you on here, Josh. At @orionz06's suggestion, I picked up one of your OWB-L holsters last fall and I'm very happy with it.

Thanks everyone for the kind words here!

As @orionz06 has stated, I stopped taking orders for a while. Life happens and other opportunities presented themselves. I felt it would be better to take a step back than to try and juggle everything and potentially fail like so many other companies have done in this industry. I wrapped up my existing orders and took the site down to get a handle on things.

I will be reformulating the way I approach things in the future, but in the meantime I'm going to be opening the books for a few orders at a time, getting them done, and then repeating the process. I never wanted to be the guy with the 87 week lead time, nor do I need people thinking that I'm absconding with their dollars.

That being said, I'm currently taking orders for a little while longer. If anyone needs anything - please email soon. I'm filling up pretty quickly this go around. (info@armigersolutions.com)

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    What thickness kydex do you use? What WML's do you support?
    The vast majority is 0.080" - I have some 0.093" that I use, and for special customers like @GJM I've even used 0.125"

I can accomodate SF x300U-A and B. I also have Streamlight TLR-1, and Inforce APL.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post

Many alphas to you good sir, thanks for the business.

Quote Originally Posted by 1776United View Post
    I'm always good for a laugh. Drop me an email @1776United!

Quote Originally Posted by WeepingAngel View Post
    Glad to see you on here, Josh. At @orionz06's suggestion, I picked up one of your OWB-L holsters last fall and I'm very happy with it.
    Glad you're happy with it! Tom has some good advice every once in a while
    Last edited by Armiger; 03-14-2017 at 01:23 PM.
    www.ASkydex.com

Glad to see you on here Armiger! I love the custom images. Tom kindly provided a gift certificate with you, and I need to sit down and spend some time figuring out what to get...
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

I've got an OWB for my M9A1 from him that I love.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

User Tag List