Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CC Clothing

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I kind of like the tent look as it hides both my Nuclear Reactor of Stored Energy and my pistol and support gear without issue. They also stock a lot of "Tall" stuff. I have a very long torso, so this is a huge deal for me. I also just moved from SoCal to Texas, and have another house in Arizona, so the bellows are great to stay a little cooler.
    I appreciate the info - just looked like the first time you reach forward, you end up with the Bat-Cape for the rest of the day...
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mnealtx View Post
    I appreciate the info - just looked like the first time you reach forward, you end up with the Bat-Cape for the rest of the day...
    Spent everyday in these for over a year on a high end celebrity detail, and didn't do the Bat Cap once. The nice thing is they are cut to be worn un-tucked and not look terrible. I carried a HK45C, two spare 10 rounders, a Strider DB all concealed in Raven kydex all OWB without ever having an issue in a very sensitive environment. The stuff also wears like iron.

While you wait for your permit, carry around your home (not just a few minutes here and there, carry as much as possible) and see what works and what doesn't.

You will probably find you'll need to make little modification to your current wardrobe, besides perhaps pants size if you'll be carrying IWB.

Spent everyday in these for over a year on a high end celebrity detail, and didn't do the Bat Cap once. The nice thing is they are cut to be worn un-tucked and not look terrible. I carried a HK45C, two spare 10 rounders, a Strider DB all concealed in Raven kydex all OWB without ever having an issue in a very sensitive environment. The stuff also wears like iron.
    I'm guessing you're talking about their polo shirts, since you mention untucked?
    Mike

I'm guessing you're talking about their polo shirts, since you mention untucked?
    I have and wore the Polo's on occasion, but the ones below are what I lived in along with the Firehouse Work Pants:

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/m...rts/81007.aspx

I topped these with a Firehouse Shirt Jac or a Firehose Chore Coat if the weather was cold (the Malibu version of cold, not the kind with snow).

I have and wore the Polo's on occasion, but the ones below are what I lived in along with the Firehouse Work Pants:

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/m...rts/81007.aspx

I topped these with a Firehouse Shirt Jac or a Firehose Chore Coat if the weather was cold (the Malibu version of cold, not the kind with snow).
    We're getting into the 'kind with snow' cold over here, so I'll wait a few months before I get one to check out...thanks for the info.
    Mike

We're getting into the 'kind with snow' cold over here, so I'll wait a few months before I get one to check out...thanks for the info.
    They are based out of Belleville, WI., so they make lots of great stuff for that snow kind of cold as well.

User Tag List