Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New JM Custom Kydex AIWB Holster

Looks awesome. I may have to order one at least for a full size 1911. Tony is a holster genius.

If I didn't have a Phlster already with a RCS claw, I would be all over that.

Ordered one for a P226 yesterday, looking forward to trying it out!

This looks promising. Looks like combining a foam wedge and the wing might make tucking a VP9 away work better than just a kydex wedge.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    This looks promising. Looks like combining a foam wedge and the wing might make tucking a VP9 away work better than just a kydex wedge.
    I have a JMCK George with the foam wedge for my VP9. Love it. I'm not skinny by any means but it still conceals very well and is incredibly comfortable even without the wing. By far my favorite JMCK holster and I own more than a couple. It is my preference for both comfort and concealment over my G19 George or my G17 JMCK AIWB. That wing should work well to combat the blocky shapes of the Glocks (especially for us un-blocky-shaped people).

Great, another awesome holster I have to spend money on

How does the wing tuck compare to the SME, JRC AIWB-CDA-II, and Eidolon?

Quote Originally Posted by dove View Post
    Great, another awesome holster I have to spend money on

How does the wing tuck compare to the SME, JRC AIWB-CDA-II, and Eidolon?
    The only ones I've compared it against are the Gestalt and the original JMCK AIWB and IMO it beats both of them hands down in concealing and comfort.

Does it push it in so much that it slows your draw? I have a JM extra tuck and it's insanely fast, but it does on I think ever so slightly. I am trying a SME right now that a member was nice enough to loan me, and it conceals so much better but my draw sucks badly.
    I'm fixing to order from tony and I'm thinking about going this route, but the gun model isn't that popular for CC so it might be hard to re sell, don't want to get stuck with a $100 holster I can't use.
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Does it push it in so much that it slows your draw? I have a JM extra tuck and it's insanely fast, but it does on I think ever so slightly. I am trying a SME right now that a member was nice enough to loan me, and it conceals so much better but my draw sucks badly.
    I'm fixing to order from tony and I'm thinking about going this route, but the gun model isn't that popular for CC so it might be hard to re sell, don't want to get stuck with a $100 holster I can't use.
    I don't feel the foam wedge has slowed down my draw at all. In fact it is so much thinner than the original version I don't have to use as thick of a wedge.

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    I have a JMCK George with the foam wedge for my VP9. Love it. I'm not skinny by any means but it still conceals very well and is incredibly comfortable even without the wing. By far my favorite JMCK holster and I own more than a couple. It is my preference for both comfort and concealment over my G19 George or my G17 JMCK AIWB. That wing should work well to combat the blocky shapes of the Glocks (especially for us un-blocky-shaped people).
    Good to know. Im definitely in the un-blocky shaped group. Sounds like I am about to spend some more $$.

User Tag List