Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How do I start shooting faster?

Do you have any video of you shooting?

The key to getting better times isn't faster splits, it's about shooting sooner.

That means to get in to a shooting position READY to shoot, and out of shooting positions efficiently - ie don't lose your momentum. You don't need to set up for a perfect shot.
    Also, keep moving, don't stop unless you have to.

Shoot hard and easy exit/entry drills, get your gun up sooner. That will make your stage times better.

Quote Originally Posted by AGR416 View Post
    Do you have any video of you shooting?

The key to getting better times isn't faster splits, it's about shooting sooner.

That means to get in to a shooting position READY to shoot, and out of shooting positions efficiently - ie don't lose your momentum. You don't need to set up for a perfect shot.
    Also, keep moving, don't stop unless you have to.

Shoot hard and easy exit/entry drills, get your gun up sooner. That will make your stage times better.

I find that with practice and experience this is starting to come naturally.

TCinVA I just wanted to say that was an extremely valuable post to me and I appreciate your insight.

Also those are blazing splits, I can't even pull the trigger that fast let alone aim while doing so.

User Tag List