Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ankle med kits

Pennzoil - thx for making these just placed an order on your WS.

Chris - appreciate your getting these done & hope you're good out there. Last we comm'd you bought an Eagle E&E bag from me, right before a little dustup in your AO. Uncle Pat shared the details w/ us the next day @ a carb class in Tejas, seems you might have used an AR(?) to do God's work in that one as everyone on your team came home that nite.

Serious - Next time I see you @ DPC (HITs counter robbery/Caleb class) guess we can compare notes on how these are working out for us.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 02-28-2016 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Pennzoil - thx for making these just placed an order on your WS
    Thank you for your business! I'll have your order shipped out first thing this morning.
    Owner of Ryker Nylon Gear - Ryker Nylon Gear Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Pennzoil View Post
    Thank you for your business! I'll have your order shipped out first thing this morning.
    Geez thx for the prompt reply, any chance I can get an email sent w/ the TR # ?

Asking as I don't get much mail @ this location, thus I need a heads up on when to check mail box.

Yup, I'll add your email address from the order to the USPS shipping and they'll email you updates. You'll receive an email with info probably around 0800 your time.
    Last edited by Pennzoil; 02-29-2016 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWTO View Post
    Is Rogue Gunfighter still a company? I've reached out a few times to no response.
    I have no idea, I was lucky enough to find a re-seller that had them for a brief period of time.

No they are not.

What's the diameter of the pipe? I probably have something similar size laying around and send you photos or video.
    1.9" at the widest part, and 1.5" at the thinnest part.
    "The rocket worked perfectly, except for landing on the wrong planet." - Wernher Von Braun

http://www.teampegleg.com

Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    1.9" at the widest part, and 1.5" at the thinnest part.
    Ok, I'll have some pictures for you this week.

Ok, I'll have some pictures for you this week.
    Thanks I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
    "The rocket worked perfectly, except for landing on the wrong planet." - Wernher Von Braun

http://www.teampegleg.com

Yup, I'll add your email address from the order to the USPS shipping and they'll email you updates. You'll receive an email with info probably around 0800 your time.
    Fellas if you're on the fence re. placing an order w/ Pennzoil don't hesitate to do so as his comms. & ability to ship product are beyond reproach.

I had a tr. # early this AM after placing my order late last nite & then a followup email making sure I had received the tr. # a few minutes later.

My AFAK should be in Tx this Wed. PM & I hope to post some user feedback here after 3-5 days of usage.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 02-29-2016 at 09:55 PM.

User Tag List