Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Pizza...let the hate spew

Best Pizza...let the hate spew

I will put my beloved Filippis Pizza against any of your east coast thin ass pizza. Go to the link.....the smell in this place is nothing short of heaven. And something about the beach air makes it so much better. It is really the only thing left I really need to go to California for now that In N out has locations in both Texas and Lake Havasu AZ.

The gauntlet is thrown....

http://californiathroughmylens.com/f...o-little-italy
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Anything outside the New York-New Haven corridor does the term pizza a disservice.

The best pizza is actually in Dallas IMO.

http://www.canerosso.com/#main

I like most forms of pizza, but if you held a gun to my head and said that I had to choose one pizza place to get all the pizza I will eat for the rest of my life. It would be Cane Rosso.
    Last edited by PPGMD; 02-22-2016 at 10:25 PM.
    "The rocket worked perfectly, except for landing on the wrong planet." - Wernher Von Braun

http://www.teampegleg.com

I figured out a way to get crispy wafers of brie cheese on the bottom of the pizza crust so you not only get cheese on the top, you also get cheese on the bottom of the crust as well.

But I'm sure nobody is interested in kind of thing... Nor would anyone be interested in my recipe for what I have termed the suicide pizza... I'll go back to dry fire now.

Darryl, don't try to pull that salty pizza connoisseur act regarding pizza. I grew up near New Haven, CT, where pizza was invented. Pepe's, Modern, and Sally's ruled. However, best pizza going is at Finn's, out on the Homer Spit in Alaska.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Sometimes I'm forced to eat pizza at kids birthdays. Other than that no thanks.
    i used to wannabe

I haz a disappoint: I cannot find a clip on You Tube of the scene from Spartacus where all the escaped gladiators are arguing about where the best wine comes from, and Kirk Douglas* says "The best /p/i/z/z/a/ wine comes from home!"

*Kirk Douglas.
    He was a movie star.
    Long before cable TV, he made a movie called Spartacus with Jean Simmons and Lawrence Olivier and Tony Curtis.
    Now get off my lawn!
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

I'm a champion of Island Pizza on Sanibel Island, Florida.
    The best part is that when you're done eating, you're still on Sanibel Island, not some Northern People's Republic.

Site Supporter
    The original Umbertos in New Hyde Park, NY. They make traditional Neapolitan and brick oven (Thin Crust) as well as Sicilian and Grandma Sicilian (square thick crust). Their Sicilian is indescribably good.

http://originalumbertos.com/

It's the best pizza I've ever had, ....... and I've had it all over the world!

ahh Sicilian. A whole other thread that most people would never understand. Literally.

I actually stopped eating pizza a few months ago, among other things, but I will make an exception for any of the places listed in this thread, as long as I don't get to any of them more than once in a week.

User Tag List