Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: XM556FBIT3M

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium View Post
    *not my photos
    FWIW I just got a case and they all look like the one on the left, and have orange "factory seconds" sickers. Is the one on the left a TBBC or Gold dot?

I bought three boxes, I dont have any odd mixed loads of GD and TBBC and all of my small amount are TBBC

Quote Originally Posted by mkmckinley View Post
    FWIW I just got a case and they all look like the one on the left, and have orange "factory seconds" sickers. Is the one on the left a TBBC or Gold dot?
    Bullet on the left is a gold dot.

Pulled 4 random boxes out of my purchase, no mixed bullets, all TBBC. Next step is to see how they do at the range.

I pulled one after posting earlier and found a flat base like picture on the right so it looks like I got TBBCs afterall. I was confused by the big glob of what I assume is lead visible on the tip in unob's picture. I may pull a few more when I get hope today but it looks like, as of this week, they're shipping unmixed TBBC loads as described.

btw, anyone know how to edit a post on this board?

Site Supporter
    Checked 22 boxes the UPS man dropped off yesterday. All TBBC, no Gold Dots.

No lie, severely not Molon, but clay pigeons at 65 yards on the berm were toast. Actually just ran the H1 Aimpoint, red dot, orange pigeon, marry the two, press trigger, done.

So the ones with the lead all over the tips are the TBBC? Seems like they would cause some severe feed ramp lead build up...

In the picture above yes, but the ones I received are clean.

Quote Originally Posted by mkmckinley View Post
    In the picture above yes, but the ones I received are clean.
    How do you tell them apart then?

User Tag List