Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: XM556FBIT3M

XM556FBIT3M

Found what I consider a really good deal for "Factory Seconds" ($11.99/20rnds)

Generally a good idea to pass on seconds? Or could they still be considered GTG for Duty/Defensive use?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixgun_Symphony View Post
    Found what I consider a really good deal for "Factory Seconds" ($11.99/20rnds)

Generally a good idea to pass on seconds? Or could they still be considered GTG for Duty/Defensive use?
    Supposedly lot was rejected due to failing the accuracy standard by .1" . I would not hesitate to use it.

Is this different than the standard TBBC load? Does anyone know what the "M" is for? It's listed as .223 but is it at .556 pressures?

Got a case to pick up Friday. Planning to shoot some this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Supposedly lot was rejected due to failing the accuracy standard by .1" . I would not hesitate to use it.
    They mixed Gold Dots and TBBC's for crying out loud. I bet they DID fail accuracy standards, lol

I bet this is ICE's new ammo. They replaced the Gold Dot with this part number, at least for some agents/areas. This would stand to reason as they accidentally mixed projectiles. Seems like they just did a "rolling swap" with an emphasis on "rolling", lol.

*not my photos

I guess if you know what you are getting. That is one intresting box of ammo both good rounds but for some not what they are looking for.

If I needed this I might get it because of two quality rounds but I would figure out how much of each you might get to know if you can load the same round for you go to mags.

If I needed this I might get it because of two quality rounds
    Exactamundo.

That's new, I've never seen factory "Dutch loaded" ammo before....................
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

User Tag List