Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primary Arms 1-6 with 7.62X39 BDC

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    So you'll need the 307, AKR and rings of proper height. Horse (RS Regulate's forum name) recommends AGAINST double AKM's with 30mm scopes on his mounts.
    Already ordered. They were out of AKR's, so I'm trying the Aimpoint first and the AKR will follow shortly. I was going to put the NF 1-4 on the gun, but since the AKR isn't available, I will just wait and try the PA with it.

No idea what you mean about the double AKM/30mm mount issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    Already ordered. They were out of AKR's, so I'm trying the Aimpoint first and the AKR will follow shortly. I was going to put the NF 1-4 on the gun, but since the AKR isn't available, I will just wait and try the PA with it.

No idea what you mean about the double AKM/30mm mount issue.
    Some guys were using a pair of the RS Regulate AKM uppers instead of AKR and rings.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

SLG- How is the scope working out for you?

I recently got a decent deal on a PA 4-14 and put on a Remington 700 16.5" Tactical in 223. So far I am very impressed with the scope for the money spent. The reticle works as advertised and the dials seem to be fairly accurate, and return to zero. The FFP reticle was a huge selling point as it is impossible to find a scope in this price range with that functionality.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

I'd like to see somebody do the box test with a couple PA scopes. They seem to be good glass for the money.
    i used to wannabe

User Tag List