Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pistol Caliber Carbine

Don't bet SLG.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I wanna see a video of SLG running a stage with the MP5K brief case gun! I've seen SLG shoot, he'd school everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by MD7305 View Post
    I wanna see a video of SLG running a stage with the MP5K brief case gun! I've seen SLG shoot, he'd school everybody.
    I think you are sucking up to him, trying to get trigger time on that K.

Quote Originally Posted by MD7305 View Post
    I appreciate the thought, but I'm afraid that I'd be winning in a division of one:-)

OTOH, it might be fun to set something up...

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I think you are sucking up to him, trying to get trigger time on that K.
    I'm surprised you haven't mentioned the 10 yet, given your interest in that gun. I finally stopped carrying the thing, but I do love them. That's the one video of LAV's I've seen that he got it wrong. Not only have they worked extremely well, but they are still in service, and are not going to go away for some time. The terminal ballistics have been pretty awesome as well. Quite a package, just not as ergonomic as they could be. And of course, HK sucks since they decided to stop supporting them. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Is that MP5 part of your HK sponsorship gig? If so, I would be willing to shoot a VP9.
    I can't comment on that directly, I can only say that HK does have some cool stuff in the works. Some of which you might actually be able to own before too long.
    TY83544

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    I'm surprised you haven't mentioned the 10 yet, given your interest in that gun. I finally stopped carrying the thing, but I do love them. That's the one video of LAV's I've seen that he got it wrong. Not only have they worked extremely well, but they are still in service, and are not going to go away for some time. The terminal ballistics have been pretty awesome as well. Quite a package, just not as ergonomic as they could be. And of course, HK sucks since they decided to stop supporting them. :-(
    I thought the 10 was just your and my little secret. Now everyone is going to be trying to shoot it.

Quote Originally Posted by Talionis View Post
    I can't comment on that directly, I can only say that HK does have some cool stuff in the works. Some of which you might actually be able to own before too long.

Just bring all your toys to the UT match!

Talionis, and others, what is the skinny on the JP 9?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    I've done this in a local match a few times just to get a feel for how much more capable a carbine might be vs a pistol. The answer is "very" if things were anything but 7 and in.

I could shoot my sub2000 tomorrow, but if this became a thing I'd might even build a 9mm AR for the fun of it.
    I've got a 9mm AR that takes Glock 18 mags. You're welcome to play with it the next time you visit.

User Tag List