Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: NJ Charges Out-of-State LEO With Felony for Having His Legal Gun With Him

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    You're crazy. Drink some more chicken soup or something:-) No pizza in CA can touch east coast pizza. Now Chinese food...only reason to goto CA:-)
    You don't know what your missing being all closed minded like that. I have a feeling that the family is not from California.....just don't like snow.

Back to the topic.....charges were dropped. I imagine a poll was taken. Funny, their is some guy from a church all angry about them dropping the charges. Lifetime LEO facing up to ten years of prison time for an administrative crime.....and somebody from a church is angry.....wow.
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 02-22-2016 at 09:57 PM.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

You're crazy. Drink some more chicken soup or something:-) No pizza in CA can touch east coast pizza. Now Chinese food...only reason to goto CA:-)
    Now this is where I am totally on board with you.

Sorry nyeti.

BTW when Vince is running the oven Palermo's pizza and old fashioned tomato pie in Roebling is right up there with the best. Unfortunately it burnt down two weeks ago. The whole town is in morning.
    Scott
    Only Hits Count - The Faster the Hit the more it Counts!!!!!!; DELIVER THE SHOT!
    Stephen Hillier - "An amateur practices until he can do it right, a professional practices until he can't do it wrong."

Site Supporter
    It makes me so very sad to observe what has transpired in NJ. I pretty much spent all my summers growing up on the beaches of NJ and desperately want to vacation there now. I know them like I know my own backyard! My only brother and I sprinkled our parent's ashes in the calm surf at Wildwood one August night years ago. Let me just now say: "No way!" What's the beach alternative for a blue collar guy from Pa.? Delaware? Maryland? Yeah.

Site Supporter
    Sorry whomever. I'm from New Jersey and live in Connecticut and New Haven pizza is really where it's at. Now that the gun laws have changed, it's truly the only thing CT does better than NJ.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Back to the topic.....charges were dropped. I imagine a poll was taken. Funny, their is some guy from a church all angry about them dropping the charges. Lifetime LEO facing up to ten years of prison time for an administrative crime.....and somebody from a church is angry.....wow.
    Article says nothing about a poll, but poll or not I bet they're getting beat up:
    New Jersey Gun Charge Dropped Against Pennsylvania Guard - ABC News
    Three paragraphs, right?:
    A prosecutor in New Jersey has dropped a felony gun charge against a Pennsylvania corrections officer, noting that officers only learned that the guard had a gun in his car because he was the victim of a drunken driving crash.

Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton said Monday that the charge against Raymond Hughes of carrying a weapon without a state permit was inappropriate.

Hughes had a Pennsylvania carry permit, but it wasn't recognized by New Jersey's strict gun laws. He faced a minimum of 3 ˝ years in prison if he was found guilty.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Sorry whomever. I'm from New Jersey and live in Connecticut and New Haven pizza is really where it's at. Now that the gun laws have changed, it's truly the only thing CT does better than NJ.
    I'll give you Mystic Pizza, but that's as far as I'll go. :-)

I started a pizza Thread in the Romper room. The hate should be epic.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 11B10 View Post
    It makes me so very sad to observe what has transpired in NJ. I pretty much spent all my summers growing up on the beaches of NJ and desperately want to vacation there now. I know them like I know my own backyard! My only brother and I sprinkled our parent's ashes in the calm surf at Wildwood one August night years ago. Let me just now say: "No way!" What's the beach alternative for a blue collar guy from Pa.? Delaware? Maryland? Yeah.
    North Carolina is nice.

"In this particular case, Mr. Hughes was the victim of a crime prior to any violation of New Jersey gun law," Dalton said.
    Really? If he violated the law he did so when he crossed the state line, not when he told the cops he had a gun.

I see pressure from somewhere on the prosecutor and a tap dance to clean it up. Very lucky.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Sigh.... SLG, you need to try some Mexican food in Cali. I also know what the wife is fixing you when you are out here
    #RESIST

User Tag List