Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SP2022 9mm

I'm another Sigpro fan.

I find it to be a poor man's P30. A friend who is on a limited budget, can't stand Glocks, and really likes the P30, picked up a 2022. Absolutely loves it. He takes good care of his stuff and has never had an issue with it.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    These guns are some real sleepers. I spoke with a SIG product developer last year and he stated they were updating the 2022 with a slightly different design and an SRT that should be a retrofit to current SP's as well. That was over a year ago and haven't heard a word sense. I really wish they would expand the line, like a .45, compact and subcompacts. Still a great value.
    That's interesting. I've always figured the SP2022 for dead. I can't imagine Sig sells many Pros outside of existing overseas LE contracts and pistol-forum members. It's a striker-fired world after all.

I hope there's some truth to the update rumor. An SP2022 with the same buttery DA and an SRT would be hot. Not looking forward to finding holsters following another frame change though.
    Last edited by 98z28; 04-13-2016 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 98z28 View Post
    That's interesting. I've always figured the SP2022 for dead. I can't imagine Sig sells many Pros outside of existing overseas LE contracts and pistol-forum members. It's a striker-fired world after all.
    I don't have any facts and figures for you but in my neck of the woods they're pretty easy to move. The combination of brand name and price really does work for some folks (P250s sell really well too).
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMeat View Post
    ... If anybody could point me towards a decent disassembly guide that'd be great.
    Chris Orndorff's DVD is pretty good: http://www.topgunsupply.com/sigpro-a...vd-sigpro.html. I probably still have a copy somewhere. You're welcome to borrow it, if I can find it.

User Tag List