Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hebrew Hammer

Glorious
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by gtmtnbiker98 View Post
    I was expecting to see a Tavor.
    There's a story. My third phase FTO was a stone cold Anti-Semitic Nazi. Guy used to wear his hat bent down to look like a UBoat commander. He refered to me as "the Kik" or "Kik Boot" (boot was a rookie). I walloped some guy with the 25-5 and a comment was made to my FTO about it in front of me (positive...back then rookies who could fight were appreciated). I just looked at my FTO and pointed to my gun and said "the Hebrew Hammer". His look was fairly funny.
    Everytime I hear people whining about some perceived "racism" or discrimination they "feel" at a PD I just laugh. I have been turned down for two LE jobs for being a white male. One was "sorry, you are too white and too male", and a federal agency I actually had a job waiting for me with the hiring process a "formality". Unfortunately, as the supervisor in the hiring section told me..."we are not allowed to give a white male and application". This on top of getting called Kik for a month straight and I have zero sympathy for "perceived" discrimination.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Site Supporter
    We need to shoot that gun, bro. That means that I need to shoot that gun.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Somewhat of an informal lurker here. Dont know your background but bet there are probably a few more stories with that M25.

Awesome revolver.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I got a picture today taken at the Revolver Round up of my old duty gun. This is the Hebrew Hammer. It made a young cop in a very busy time less scared and was very comforting in the hand. It was used enough in the impact role to earn its nickname. The German proof marks can be seen where the barrel joins the frame. It was pretty state of the art in its day as it had Rogers grips and was carried in a Rogers SSIII holster (later under the Safariland name), and had night sights. Enjoy...
    Thank you.

Okie John

Some things just grow more beautiful, when used as designed.

A Land Rover used by the SAS during WWII in North Africa.

A Ma Duece in Helmand, passed along from succeeding SF detachments.

Or a big N-frame, used to smite foes and the forces of evil.

You mention the gun has German proof marks. How did that come to be?

Site Supporter
    Beautiful revolver Nyeti...Absolutely beautiful.

That gun has become legend amongst a certain crowd. Glad to finally see it.

User Tag List