Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Myths of Black Lives Matter - WSJ

I read this one on another forum. Even if you can't get to it from our pages, you owe it to yourself to find it and read it. It was almost as much enjoyable to read as the coverage of Mrs. Clinton's adventures in IT.

Unlike the articles that cherry-pick statistics and numbers, this one puts that information into context. For bonus points, it calls out black-on-black violence and puts the blame for that on the culture that creates and tolerates it.

It's high time that somebody took an objective, data-driven look at BLM's claims, and I'm delighted that it was the Wall Street Journal. Their credibility isn't tainted in the ways that make people take the MSM with so many grains of salt.

Okie John

Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    Don't know how well that'll work from a desktop...
    Unfortunately, it linked me straight to the WSJ website both on my desktop and my iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Unfortunately, it linked me straight to the WSJ website both on my desktop and my iPhone.
    Annoying.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

so for the TL;DR crowd... the article is basically summed up by saying, blacks shoot blacks far more than *s shoot blacks. isn't that what we've been saying all along?
    Last edited by hufnagel; 02-12-2016 at 05:23 PM.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    On the current version of iOS it takes you to the Apple News app which then displays the full content of the WSJ article.
    Ah.

Less annoying.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

User Tag List