Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SIG P250 22LR

Site Supporter

SIG P250 22LR

i spotted a P250 22LR in my local Academy Sports. My experience with the P320 compact has been positive and the P250 22LR seems to use the compact frame. Does anyone have experience with these ? Do they run ?

I've used SIGs 22 conversion kits for the P226 and P229. In my experience they were very most sensitive and only really reliable with CCI Mini mag or equivalent.

My other two questions would be is there a threaded barrel version available, and does the P250 22LR use the same grip frames as the regular P250 and P320?

Or should I just forget this and buy a Ruger 22/45?

My understanding is that the .22 version is new to market.....no personal experience to report. They are advertised by Sig to be able to change calibers, so they should be using the same grip frames.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Or should I just forget this and buy a Ruger 22/45?
    I have a Sico Sparrow due out in a month or so. I have a 22/45 LITE, but I'm on the search for something smaller to suppress. Up to now, I was only looking at the baby Beretta's, but the P250 fits the bill and is definitely interesting.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    I have a Sico Sparrow due out in a month or so. I have a 22/45 LITE, but I'm on the search for something smaller to suppress. Up to now, I was only looking at the baby Beretta's, but the P250 fits the bill and is definitely interesting.
    I was also looking at the Walther PPQ 22 threaded. Feed back on them is limited but good.

Osage has a SKU for a threaded P250 22LR but I don't think it's available yet.
    Last edited by HCM; 02-12-2016 at 02:57 PM.

Any updates on these? I know the 250 has been discontinued but I'm kicking around the idea of getting one as a trainer.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    I've only been to the range with mine twice, but it had no issues.

Trigger group and frame are both absolutely identical to the centerfire parts. I have put the 9mm compact and .357SIG full-size Caliber X-Change kits on with no issue.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

CDNN is selling the P250C .22 LR for $295 delivered to your FFL. Pretty nice way to get a sub-caliber trainer.
    Last edited by farscott; 07-02-2017 at 02:15 PM.

I put one in my cart this morning but haven't finalized the purchase.

I have one. I think it could really use an over travel stop on the trigger, but it's otherwise pretty nice.

I ordered one of these as I am a sucker for anything rimfire, especially at a price less than a Ruger Mark Standard or II. I tell myself I will look for an X-Change kit, but I am probably lying to myself. On the other hand, my LGS has a few P250 pistols in inventory.
    Last edited by farscott; 07-05-2017 at 04:14 PM.

User Tag List