Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Vehicle camera / Dashboard camera recorders

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I recently switched cars and need to replace the Roav C1 mounting pad that was the worse for wear when I removed it from the old car.

I’ve contacted Roav CS and they indicated that the replacement adhesive mounts were out of stock.

Anyone know of a good source for an aftermarket adhesive mount that would fit a Roav C1 Pro camera? I’ve been searching last few days but come up dry.
    I got in touch with Roav CS. Very nice person took care of me. They are sending me two new OEM mounts for the whopping sum of $7.00. Will be good to get the cameras back up. Lots of crazy people out on the roads.

Anyone have a cliffs for what's best right now? Tom said the roav s1 is legit so that is what im looking at.

Things I need it to have

Wifi that works
    A screen
    Parking sensor that works
    At least 1080@60fps
    Can take more than 32gb preferred
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

My two Roav C1 Pros are still chugging along. Still very happy with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interested in an update as well.

I need a camera, preferably an integrated two-camera set up...is that a thing?

Also, it would be awesome if I could transfer the video to my phone, without the need for a laptop...
    Last edited by Dan_S; 10-26-2019 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    Very interested in an update as well.

I need a camera, preferably an integrated two-camera set up...is that a thing?

Also, it would be awesome if I could transfer the video to my phone, without the need for a laptop...
    https://goroav.com/products/dashcam-duo

?

Looks like the only function it doesn’t have is the ability to transfer files to my phone...?

Pretty good looking set up though.

Looks like the only function it doesn’t have is the ability to transfer files to my phone...?

Pretty good looking set up though.
    Huh, you are right; I missed that.

I will say our C1 Pros download to the phone (via the ROAV App) via the built in wifi works fairly well; albeit somewhat slowly. A 1 minute video file will take about 1 minute to download, for example.

Huh, you are right; I missed that.

I will say our C1 Pros download to the phone (via the ROAV App) via the built in wifi works fairly well; albeit somewhat slowly. A 1 minute video file will take about 1 minute to download, for example.

When you download the clip to your phone, how does one access the speed and location data?

Thanks.

Any way you could post a screenshot of what it looks like?

Vehicle camera / Dashboard camera recorders

When you download the clip to your phone, how does one access the speed and location data?

Thanks.

Any way you could post a screenshot of what it looks like?

Or, flipped:

These screen shots were earlier this year. I wasn’t seeing gps data for some reason at the time. Normally it shows up fine (or iirc does now).
    Last edited by RJ; 10-27-2019 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Anyone have a cliffs for what's best right now? Tom said the roav s1 is legit so that is what im looking at.

Things I need it to have

Wifi that works
    A screen
    Parking sensor that works
    At least 1080@60fps
    Can take more than 32gb preferred
    I always recommended the Momento line from Firstech especially the M-6 with Wi-Fi and up to 256GB, or the Blackvue line.
    Check out the Owl brand it works on cellular 4G-LTE so you can watch your car from anywhere with cellphone reception,very innovative and cool idea.

Simong.

User Tag List