Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bernie Sanders fund raising

Bernie Sanders fund raising

I just watched HRC conceed and am watching the Bernie Sanders victory speech. If someone told me the Clinton speech was really a SNL skit, I would believe it.

Here is my bright idea of the night -- go to Bernie's website and donate money. This may be the smartest money spent now. Nobody on the R side is getting my money yet, as it will definitely be used fighting other Republicans. However, money given to Bernie definitely gives Clinton a hard time.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Best thing you can do right now - Vote against Hilary in your state's primary.

-Rob

NH res here. I'm an unenrolled voter, meaning I walk in, pick Republican or Democrat, vote, sign a form and go back to being unenrolled. I can switch back and forth on a whim without having to make the trip to town hall weeks in advance. I considered giving my vote to Sanders just to stick it to Clinton.

I am no fan of Bernie, but it tickles me no end to imagine the gnashing of teeth and grinding of bones at Chez Clinton tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post

-Rob
    I'm not saying your wrong, but every time I see that I get flashbacks from about 8 years ago.

All the talking heads on the Republican side telling R voters to vote in D primaries, if able, for some unknown Illinois Senator because he could NEVER be elected president.

The rest is history...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've given damn near equal amounts to Bernie, the SAF, and the NRA this year.

Trump's speech was frightening.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

-Rob
    Trouble with this plan is, I'm not sure Sanders is better.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Site Supporter
    If Sanders or Clinton wins, I am not sure the country can recover anytime soon. The doom and gloom often gets overstated, b

While the media is spinning the story about Senator Sanders winning the New Hampshire primary, the delegate count tells the real story. Sanders had a virtual tie in Iowa and lost on the basis of six coin flips and won NH handily. One would expect that Senator Sanders has a small lead in the numbers that matter, delegates to the nominating convention. So here is the delegate count as of this morning:

Total Delegates: 4763
    Needed to win Nomination: 2382
    Unpledged/not allocated: 4327
    Secretary Clinton: 394
    Senator Sanders: 42

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/gr...egate-tracker/

So why does Secretary Clinton have that lead? Democratic party rules and "super delegates". The latter are "... party leaders and elected officials who are free to back any candidate they choose." Those superdelegates may change their "pledge" if it looks like Secretary Clinton is not viable, but the race is a long way from that point.

I am seriously considering voting in the AL primary on 01-MAR as a Democrat just to vote for Senator Sanders and because many of my local races will be decided in the Democratic primary. My part of AL is mostly Democratic at the local level and Republican at the national level. I firmly believe the only hope any Republican has to win is to face Senator Sanders in the general election.
    Last edited by farscott; 02-10-2016 at 05:38 AM.

-Rob
    Yeah, it's tempting.
    #RESIST

User Tag List