Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help for tiny hands?

P2000SK LEM seems to fit the small handed well.

Don't forget the HK USP compact !

although, p2000 may be better due to the grip insert. I assume that grip size is similar.....(uses the same mag).

My wife has small hands as well. She greatly prefers her Kahr 9mms over my Glocks.

I have small hands as well and have really taken a liking to the s&w 3953. Trigger is quite similar to a DAK or LEM. The only downside is 8 in the box one in the hole. A spare mag is always on board though.

Some good Hands-On videos here

Some people love her reviews and some don't but she does illustrate the point in this thread very well.
    Her review of the Walther PPQ also have some very good "Hands ON" demonstrations of the PPQ, M&P and a Glock 19.
    She shows some very clear shots of trigger reach issues for small hands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPKyvdI3z68&feature=plcp

Falia Freedom Channel
    Thou shalt not be a victim. Thou shalt not be a perpetrator. Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.
    Holocaust Museum, DC

Todd mentioned the P30.

If the P30 is too big for her to conceal but she likes HK, there's always the P2000 and P2000sk which both have interchangeable back-straps.

Lets give mention to the Walther P99c as well, as long as we're considering double stack guns.

Also, when you guys go check out some Kahrs, realize that the polymer framed versions are noticeably thinner than the steel frame Kahrs.

It's a good time to be a small handed shooter. Options are plentiful.

User Tag List