Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast

Thread: Beretta PX4 Full Size

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    There is a rebate on the TruGlo sights now too.
    I checked BerettaUSA and TruGlo, but I didn't see a rebate. Would you mind sharing a link? Thanks.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    I checked BerettaUSA and TruGlo, but I didn't see a rebate. Would you mind sharing a link? Thanks.
    I saw it at Brownells when I was searching for PX4 stuff

http://www.brownells.com/userdocs/Re...ght-Rebate.pdf

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc View Post
    Just for clarification: did you only replace the front sight and stick with the factory rear or was this a set? Any chance you have a item/part number? How is POI vs POA?
    Just the front; TG13BR1PC

So far, just plates and close targets; I'll try to get some shooting at 25 to see where the shots land, but this sight is really wide. Sight options are limited for this pistol; HD's might be a better bet.

Currently have almost a dozen full and compact sized pistols in 9mm, but nothing in 40. Simply don't see the need for it. The Arms Unlimited $350 specials could entice me to pick up a PX4 in 40 just to have something in the caliber. I understand the mechanical difference between the "C" and "D" models. Having never shot either, any thoughts one over the other? I'm thinking "C" unless you guys say something different.

p.s. I won't ever carry this pistol, it'll just be a range/plinking gun.

Since it is a range gun a C will be fine. For defensive use, the C loses double strike capability so that is why I sold mine

OK, POA=POI at 25 yards with 135 grain Berry's plated reloads using the TFX PRO front, factory rear.

Site Supporter
    All got an email earlier for a PX4 Accessory sale at Beretta USA website. 20% every PX4 accessory with the code:

PX4SAVE

Happy shopping. I just checked out with the code. There is less in stock than a few moments ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LTC77406 View Post
    You have to call them. 470-223-4163. I spoke with Sharon. Part #BR-401 is the .320" height rear sight and BR-212PX4-OR is the ProGlo front. I ordered on a Thursday and had them the next Monday. $95.00 all in.

For those of us with odd hours (I generally get to order things after 10pm, online, or Saturday), I wish they would put the rear on their website. (could get the rear, have the vials installed, then get the front as needed when the rears are shipped).
    Anyone have an email for Sharon, as Myles seems really incompetent, when you give him their own part numbers and want to order something. I've been trying to get a price on the BR-401, BY NUMBER to order and I've been told they have discontinued all Beretta sights, and all that is left is on their website.
    I think I am going to have to change my sleeping hours just to get in touch with Sharon.

Just went off looking and found her email. Will see if she can help, since Myles can't associate product inventory numbers with an actual product they sell.

Site Supporter
    So other than Clobberasaurus in post 141, does anyone have experience with the fiber optic front / adjustable rear sights from Beretta ?

I’m assuming they are LPA sights ?

Any other fiber optic front options for the PX4 FS ?

User Tag List