Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pistol grips and stocks

For stocks I use CTR's and Imods. I have an LWRCi compact on my 15-22, it's growing on me. I used MIAD's for years but recently switched everything over to BCM Gunfighter Mod 3's. Really like them, and they're stupid cheap.

Last edited by StraitR; 02-07-2016 at 10:03 PM. Reason: pic

I really like the CTR stock, and for pistol grips, nothing yet has topped the Tango Down.

anyone got an extra pistol grip lying around? I got a bcm gunfighter grip ill trade you to try something different.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    i think that may be the one.. I like my bcm but the wobble is really, really, annoying.
    Couldn't agree more man, for being touted the end all be all stock, the BCM stock has fallen way short of my expectations. The fact its a 2 piece stock doesn't exactly inspire confidence either. My MOE stock that's four years old is a better stock than my 10 month old BCM stock.

Recently changed to the Magpul K2+ (rubberized version) grip and I'm digging it very much.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    anyone got an extra pistol grip lying around? I got a bcm gunfighter grip ill trade you to try something different.
    Send me your mailing address and I will try to get a Tango Down out to you shortly. I owe a few people some packages, and hope to get them all out in the next day or so.

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    I really like the CTR stock, and for pistol grips, nothing yet has topped the Tango Down.
    Pretty much the same for me. I've tried a LOT of grips and a slightly lower number of stocks and haven't come up with much better.

I know a few girls that can't run their husband's AR due to the grip size. Something to think about...

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Pretty much the same for me. I've tried a LOT of grips and a slightly lower number of stocks and haven't come up with much better.
    Just out of curiosity, any specific reason y'all like the CTR over other stocks?

Quote Originally Posted by texasaggie2005 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, any specific reason y'all like the CTR over other stocks?
    I'll be honest, I don't get the various stock-of-the-day rotation I see go on online and at various events I attend. I'm not sure what more a stock is supposed to do than engage the shoulder and possibly attach the sling. I think the stock "improvement" is one of the worst cost:benefit analysis items in the system.

For me it's mostly weight and cost and nothing better having come along since.
    Last edited by rob_s; 02-08-2016 at 12:27 PM.

User Tag List