Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Had this P320 been to GrayGuns??

Has this P320 been to GrayGuns??

What's up PF! Long time no see

Looking to buy a P320 that's been worked over by Bruce. Found one but guy had no receipt but says it did indeed go to GGI. I'm waiting to here back from GGI about if they keep a record in there log books and see if he can say weather it got worked on or not. I know they will (hopefully) be the final answer to my question but it's absolutely killing me waiting. So I had him send me some pictures of the trigger group hoping I could see where it had the PTFE coating.. I don't j ow what I'm looking at so I come here for halp.

DOES ANYONE SEE SOME GRAYGUNS SECRET SAUCE IN HERE!?!? daddy need new gat.
    Last edited by Luke; 02-06-2016 at 08:25 PM.
    i used to wannabe

Did he say it had the CAP package?

The trigger work done was the competition work.

The gun has a Dawson rear and factory front which kind of scares me. The work would have been done in early '15. As I understand it the sights are an additional charge so that doesn't mean much I don't think.
    Last edited by Luke; 02-06-2016 at 08:56 PM.
    i used to wannabe

I'll assume you mean Competition and got owned by auto-correct. haha

Well, it certainly looks to have the GGI guide rod, but that's not part of the package anyway.

ETA: This is the only pic I can find of the internals of a 320 with CAP. Can't really see much, well I can't.

http://grayguns.com/competition-acti...uide-rod-p320/
    Last edited by StraitR; 02-06-2016 at 09:04 PM.

Springer guide rod

I see where GGI offers a rush service for 20%. Wonder how fast I could get it back for like 65%. No way I'm buying a gun and going months without it.
    i used to wannabe

PM me a picture of the trigger and the trigger bar meet, I might be able to see what I need without you taking off the trigger.

But it doesn't have the micropolishing that is typical of the early competition action jobs (though that itself isn't completely proof, Bruce didn't micropolish my Bianchi 320).
    "The rocket worked perfectly, except for landing on the wrong planet." - Wernher Von Braun

http://www.teampegleg.com

Haven't bought it yet but I'll see what I can get. Wanting to make sure it's good before I spend GGI money lol
    i used to wannabe

i used to wannabe

i used to wannabe

Ok I will compare it with my GGI 320 tomorrow evening (I am on the road tomorrow, and my 320 is packed).
    "The rocket worked perfectly, except for landing on the wrong planet." - Wernher Von Braun

http://www.teampegleg.com

User Tag List