Thread: Federal HST in Dallas

Federal HST in Dallas

I have been unable to find a reliable source for Federal HST in Dallas. I have been to both Bass Pro Shops and the Cabela's north of Forth Worth and they never seem to have HST. My experience with Dick's and Academy has been the same. Rays downtown is spotty. Rays never seems to have the 147 gr and seldom has the 124.

For those of you in the DFW area, where are you finding a consistent source of Federal HST? I have not tried BulletTrap or that new gun club up in Frisco yet as those are a long way away for me. Thank you for any responses.

SG Ammo in Oklahoma has good prices and fast shipping. They are not normally found at any of the stores you mentioned.

Check with GT Distributers in Richardson (I think). Online order is probably your best bet.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    For those of you in the DFW area, where are you finding a consistent source of Federal HST? I have not tried BulletTrap or that new gun club up in Frisco yet as those are a long way away for me. Thank you for any responses.
    Online.

SGAmmo and Bone Frog most recently. BF has the standard pressure 9mm in stock in 124gr and the +P in 147. Shipping was reasonable.
    http://www.bonefroggunclub.com/collections/all/9mm
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    SG Ammo if you are ordering. If you need to purchase locally GT distributors or possibly DSG Arms.

For defense ammo like HST, Gold Dot, Winchester. Ranger etc you will get much better pricing ordering 50 round boxes online or at police supply stores like GT than buying 20 or 25 round boxes at big box stores.

The markup on those little boxes is crazy. The 50 round box is normally only 5 to 7 dollars more then a little 20 round boxes.

GT Distributors in Dallas is where I got all mine at. That said its still luck of the draw. If you need it now, SGAmmo is your best bet.

SG Ammo is my go to ammo vendor. They usually have excellent pricing and are very reasonable on the shipping. Another good source for the Fed HST and Win Ranger stuff is Eagle Eye Guns. More expensive, but they have stuff sometimes when SGA is out of stock.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Thank you for everyone's responses. I have visited the websites for both SGAmmo and GT. HST will certainly be much less expensive from those vendors than from Ray's. At GT I got a little distracted by the ad for the 2016 Magpul calendar. I never knew there was such a thing. Better than Pirelli.

http://gun-videos.net/2015/12/01/201...ar-photoshoot/

I normally purchase Gold Dots or HST at GT Distributors but they were out of stock last time I went a few weeks ago. I order online from SGAmmo normally but my last purchase was from Target Sports USA

User Tag List