Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Review: G-Code / Haley Strategic INCOG IWB Holster System - Second Review

Thanks for the review wasn't ever all that interested in an incog just like reading honest and thorough gear reviews. The I just unboxed x and it is the greatest ever doesen't provide much to the community so I guess what I'm saying is thanks for putting in the work so the rest of us don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by The Apprentice View Post
    Thanks for the review wasn't ever all that interested in an incog just like reading honest and thorough gear reviews. The I just unboxed x and it is the greatest ever doesen't provide much to the community so I guess what I'm saying is thanks for putting in the work so the rest of us don't have to.
    Appreciate you taking the time to read it.

I've always been a fairly outspoken critic of so called "reviewers" who spend half a video unboxing and talking about it and then only using it for a brief period. When I see them post on other boards I always ask "how many rounds do you have through it" or "how long have you worn it?" and I never can seem to get an answer....
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I have a G-Code holster like that for a Glock 43 (gun only) and the holster is fine for AIWB but the clip is angled outward and prints more than the gun.

If I carry strong side, I have to have a lot of cant or the butt prints a lot, and the slide will hit my hip bone causing some pretty good pain.

I really don't think any one holster is going to be any good at both traditional and AIWB carry.

I've been carrying Glocks AIWB since '08 and I'm just now getting into the sweet spot with the Raven Vanguard with a soft loop. I've gone full circle on strong side carry and use a Crossbreed Supertuck that I cut for a proper draw.

I am looking forward to the Eidolon review. It is one of these holsters I am not sure I should purchase or not. It has my interest. I like it has options to carry. I can find reviews of the Eidolon when it first came out. I cannot find any 6 months to a year down the line. I'll be interested to see who it does.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -- Winston Churchill
    C.A. P.C. 832

I had the Eclipse for my Shield and did not like the holster at all. Very well designed, retention was good, and quality was superb but it was so uncomfortable. If the bottom edges could be closed or rolled in then it may have been tolerable. Another problem I found was that with the Shield being so short that the pistol would 'flip out' essentially making a very concealable weapon not very concealable. IMO it needs at minimum some type of 'bumper' on the bottom like that on the Eidolon and found on Darkstar and JMCK.

I tried the Incog with and without the mag caddy. Did not work for me. The clips don't fulfill their purpose of leveraging the gun back into your belly; the gun and belt are stronger, so the clips lose that battle and just stick out. A wedge at the muzzle end like so many holsters now offer is much more effective. Also, the little nubs at the bottom of the clips always caught my fingers of my off hand when I'd be clearing the cover garment.

So far, I have found a wedge equipped Dale Fricke Archangel way better, and I just got an Eidolon which I am loving.

User Tag List