Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The new Keeper Lite from Keepers Concealment and Sale Today!!

The new Keeper Lite from Keepers Concealment and Sale Today!!

Guys
    Wanted to let you know we introduced a new holster today called the Keeper Lite, a thin profile holster that has many of the patented features of the Keeper.

They are for Glock 19,17,34 now and we plan to add others as the line grows.

Check out our website ( keepersconcealment.com ) or the Keepers Concealment FB page for the video on it.

Also all of our holsters are 10% off today !!!!!!!
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Nice!

This is more or less in function the "double stack Errand" I pestered you about a while back? It looks good.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    Guys
    Wanted to let you know we introduced a new holster today called the Keeper Lite, a thin profile holster that has many of the patented features of the Keeper.

They are for Glock 19,17,34 now and we plan to add others as the line grows.

Check out our website ( keepersconcealment.com ) or the Keepers Concealment FB page for the video on it.

Also all of our holsters are 10% off today !!!!!!!

Can you post some more pictures? The website doesn't show much or give a description. The the main difference that the wedge is thinner? Does it still have all the adjustability of the regular Keeper?

Interested

I've had one of Spencer's original Keepers for almost three years now. It looks like hell these days and in serious need of new wedges, but it's still my hands down favorite holster. Highly recommended.

I've been looking at the Keeper for a while now but haven't pulled the proverbial trigger yet because I figured the kydex wedge was too thick for my skinny profile. I'm still not sure what the Keeper Lite is all about but I hope its a lower profile wedge.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    I've been looking at the Keeper for a while now but haven't pulled the proverbial trigger yet because I figured the kydex wedge was too thick for my skinny profile. I'm still not sure what the Keeper Lite is all about but I hope its a lower profile wedge.
    I can't speak to the Lite, but my original Keeper utilizes foam wedges adhered with velcro. I believe mine came with two sizes, but they can be cut down if needed.

I'll take some pics of mine tomorrow, but here are the wedges...

http://keepersconcealment.com/produc...tional-wedges/

That's exactly what it is. The video does a better job of explaining that than I can via text.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

It sounds like you're referring to the tuck feature, not the wedge. The tuck would be the Kydex part at the top of the holster on which the belt loop sits, which tucks the butt of the gun into your body. The wedge, as StraitR stated, is a removable piece of foam on the bottom of the holster that wedges the muzzle end of the holster away from the body, pushing the grip of the gun into the body. The video explains that the Lite has a much more minimal tuck feature compared to the original Keeper, which equals less bulk around the belt line.

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    That's exactly what it is. The video does a better job of explaining that than I can via text.
    Prdator I know you had extra length into your holsters. Does the Glock 17 end up being a 34 length holster?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

User Tag List