Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your reloading setups!

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Sweet. How much to rent them for a weekend?
    1 Dillon 650, no caliber conversions needed. Cash accepted, wire to the usual Swiss account.
    #RESIST

Name:  20170114_143147_zpsrtrg2xn3.jpg
Views: 880
Size:  14.0 KB

My Happy Place

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    Working with the cement mixer:

Friend of mine used to wait till his wife went out to use the washing machine for his case's. He would double bag the brass inside two nylon mesh dive gear bags then dump it in the machine for an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuteur View Post
    Friend of mine used to wait till his wife went out to use the washing machine for his case's. He would double bag the brass inside two nylon mesh dive gear bags then dump it in the machine for an hour.
    I'd prefer to get a mixer and stay married.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Yup, the custody battle over the MK7 equipped 1050 could get ugly.
    #RESIST

I know exactly what you mean. I had a single friend who stripped a Ducati and put all the parts in his dishwasher to degrease - it was a long time before I had a coffee at his place after that.

Saw some nice home sized cement mixers in Lowes this weekend, plastic barrel, under $200 I think. I don't do mega thousand at the moment but I'm looking at buying some weight of Govt once fired brass as buying a couple of hundred pounds of Govt brass is cheaper than buying a few thousand from a dealer who bought them from the Govt anyway. I had intended to do that with my 650, but my experience of aftermarket de-crimping units for the 650 is that they are dog poop, a waste of good $ and good steel. So after my move I am getting a 1050 with all its benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Yup, the custody battle over the MK7 equipped 1050 could get ugly.
    Seen video of the Mk 7 and want to stroke and prod one. I reckon it could be on a xmas or birthday pressie list if it is as good as it looks to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuteur View Post
    Seen video of the Mk 7 and want to stroke and prod one. I reckon it could be on a xmas or birthday pressie list if it is as good as it looks to be.
    It is good stuff and I like all the bells and whistles inluding the new sensors. I need to do a video with the SwageSense and especially the BulletSense.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  47.5 KB
    My not nearly good enough reloading setup. Definitely need to start cranking out the rounds!
    Read through this thread again this morning and hope to see it getting going again. I’d really like to see any updates.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

I loaded and QC’d about 3500 9mm at 2100 RPH Sat AM on my Mark 7/1050, Dillon Primer Filler and Hundo Case Gauge. Couldn’t understand why I was getting little marks on the primers when the tip of the small primer punch was clean. Finally had a jam where the tip of the ram got caught in the shell plate. When unjamming it I realized that the ram tip had broken off and was probably rorating freely on a slightly uneven break. I am also thinking that the screw holding in the primer rocker assembly had started to back out, which probably led to the ram tip breaking.

Sigh, first world problems.

User Tag List