Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Post your reloading setups!

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Even worse is spilling a pound of H4350 because I forgot to close the powder drain on the ChargeMaster.
    I did that once doing an oil change, back when Mobil-1 was a new deal and cost what seemed like an outrageous amount. Probably poured 5% of my weeks pay right out onto the floor...

Site Supporter
    My early Covid lock down home improvement was turning my reloading corner into a reloading room. The bench with the presses and the plywood wall behind it were there, as was the safe. Everything else, to include the wall with sliding barn door, the structure around the safe, the bench next to it, and the drop ceiling are new.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

9mm loading Info

Another question. I want to reload 9mm ammo for my Ruger9mm carbine and my Glock 19. Could anyone recommend a powder brand and any Details to help me get started thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Teamsterjohn View Post
    Another question. I want to reload 9mm ammo for my Ruger9mm carbine and my Glock 19. Could anyone recommend a powder brand and any Details to help me get started thanks again
    Check out the sticky thread in this subforum on known good pistol loads:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....d-pistol-loads

You're going to find availability of components and equipment to be difficult right now, though.

My Happy Place

Built this with the Eastwood Shop Table kit and cedar lumber. The bench top is a solid wood door from Lowe's and the shelves are 2x12s mounted on 1" iron pipe stands. The bottom shelve holds 8- "Fat Fifty" on each side. It is a mixture or Redding and RCBS.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Tag List