Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you are a Texan carrier - you are a nut

Site Supporter

If you are a Texan carrier - you are a nut

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/donald...b_9080976.html

This professor at SUNY Binghamton says so. I suppose his time at Rice made him hate guns so he went to NY.

Other way around for me. I was interested in a pistol permit in Buffalo. It was a tremendous hassle and we moved to Oregon. When carry became legal - I became a paranoid nut, I suppose.

BTW, for San Antonians - Sea Island posted a 30.07. Did I mention that before? The manager said they were fine with concealed but OC upset some folks.

Binghamton University, huh? Never heard of it or him.

Us poor backwards hicks will somehow manage to get along without his advice.

We should do it like Chicago, where gun control works.........oh wait......nevermind.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I'm embarrassed to say SUNY-Bing is my alma mater. I don't remember this professor but I'm not surprised he's in a high position with those views. I continue to be glad I left New York.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

It is from a culture where only crazy people and criminals carry guns and protection from them has been seeded to the government. Nobody needs to have a gun, you just call one of those police people to come and deal with crazy people and criminals.......and then criticize how the police handle it. The idea of being invested in your own safety and maybe be of assistance to the cops in protecting your family is totally foreign in many urban centers and institutions of higher learning (fantasy land) in this country.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Whenever Northern liberals criticize my way of life down here, I take that as an thumbs up. If they start agreeing with what I'm doing, I'm doing something wrong.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I'm embarrassed to say SUNY-Bing is my alma mater. I don't remember this professor but I'm not surprised he's in a high position with those views. I continue to be glad I left New York.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Colonial or Bearcat?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Retarded professors make real professors look bad.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

The comments on that article... wow. I mean I know its been discussed ad nauseum but it is still shocking to read what some people actually consider logical. I guess being down here I never encounter the likes of those people. Hope I never do.

I just don't much care for what anyone up north or northeast thinks!

User Tag List