Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is this Sabre Pepper Spray GTG?

This is kind of the 9mm vs .45 debate, only for pepper spray. They both have their advantages and disadvantages and you essentially have to pick which set you want and live with it.

The stream has less cross contamination, but you have to more accurately apply the product to the felon/dogs face, the cone/mist is easier to hit with, but has a higher risk of cross contamination.

I can tell you when Officer Pepper Spray empties a 4oz cone mist can of Aerko Punch II, you can empty a whole floor of a Ramada Inn...
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Site Supporter
    It appears that my favorite pepper spray, the Sabre Spitfire, is no longer in production. The main reason I liked it over all others is because of the design of the trigger that basically let you point and shoot it like a remote control.

Does anyone know if there is an alternative spray with a similar trigger design?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nalesq View Post
    It appears that my favorite pepper spray, the Sabre Spitfire, is no longer in production. The main reason I liked it over all others is because of the design of the trigger that basically let you point and shoot it like a remote control.

Does anyone know if there is an alternative spray with a similar trigger design?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    There isn't. My wife's stocking stuffer was purchased because her spitfire was approaching expiration, and I couldn't find a replacement.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Site Supporter
    Bumping this up for 2018 as I need to replace some aging spray and I couldn't find a more recent thread. Where is the best place to purchase the Sabre Red stuff (flip top/both cone and stream models and trainers) and is there anything new that should be considered?
    Last edited by Crashpad; 04-15-2018 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashpad View Post
    Bumping this up for 2018 as I need to replace some aging spray and I couldn't find a more recent thread. Where is the best place to purchase the Sabre Red stuff (flip top/both cone and stream models and trainers) and is there anything new that should be considered?
    IIRC I got mine from Cops Plus:

https://www.copsplus.com/

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post

Thanks Rich.

Site Supporter

Rich, I've bought several of those from copsplus - great site.

Site Supporter
    Arrived today: (my ordering got sidetracked, I actually ordered this last Thursday.)

(1) DT-5169 Mk-6 Inert Spray

(2) SR-51H2O06 SABRE Defense H2O 0.69 oz Stream Mk-6

From Cops Plus. $23.80 for the items, $8.95 shipping.

I ended up ordering a half dozen of this setup (live + inert). I like the size and the clip, especially for my wife and kid who can attach them to their waistband when not wearing something with a suitable pocket which is the majority of the time.

Does anyone know if Sabre Red offers their cone spray in a similar setup? I've been unable to find it thus far if they do.

Fox Labs, I firmly believe is the best. Get it here: https://www.redhotpepperspray.com/co...3-flip-top-2oz

User Tag List