View Poll Results: Do you think a Sig 320 Single Stack has the potential to be the 1911 of the 21st cent

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

9 22.50%
  • NO

31 77.50%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sig 320 Poll and improvement request list

Kinda except by Sig, no grip safety, better trigger, better reliability, better aftermarket support.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by BrianB View Post
    Kinda except by Sig, no grip safety, better trigger, better reliability, better aftermarket support.
    Gotcha, not your cup of tea. The bigger question for Sig is the business case on a 4" single stack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I dunno about single stack, and I think that 1911s and polymer service guns are kind of apples to oranges. But as for improvements to the 320:

1) More consistent trigger--some are awesome, others suck

2) Gadget or Gadget-like device to disconnect/block trigger movement for reholstering

3) Frames that accept different SIG model mags--my main reason for not getting a 320 is that I'm so deep into mags for other guns and don't want to start over. BUT if I could get a 320 that would work off of the pile of 13 round 228/legacy 229 mags I have, I'd be all over that like Hillary on an e-mail delete button...

Put me in with the folks who don't get it. I have found no issues concealing a G19 (and mine always has a light on it). The only time I feel a single stack pistol is necessary is for pocket carry.

Sounds like y'all want a striker version of the Sig 225. Also a gun for which I never saw the appeal. For waist carry I've not found the thickness of the gun to be the detrimental aspect.
    Last edited by El Cid; 03-19-2016 at 09:31 PM.

User Tag List