Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: East Coast Snowpocalypse 2016 V1

Site Supporter
    Don't forget to keep the sides and tops of your heat pumps clean if you have them. I've got a pallet sitting on top of mine with a piece of plywood lag-bolted on top.

We had about 6" here in the central Shenandoah Valley around 9 pm last night, looks like 20" by now. Getting ready to start the tractor and see if the skid plates I welded onto the sides of the bucket yesterday help me keep from digging into the gravel driveway this year. A bunch of us here on the boundary of the G.W. Nat'l Forest work together to keep the roads we live on plowed. State doesn't come this far and you never see the FS plowing.

Update, tahoe ate the chains and we are now stuck in the middle of the street waiting for fleet to show up and fix our chains.

Thankfully the people here help out enough to push out into an intersection and the kids throw snow balls at us.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Al T. View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaand we have snow in South Carolina. Dang.
    Hells Bells, man, it snowed in Louisiana!
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Update, tahoe ate the chains and we are now stuck in the middle of the street waiting for fleet to show up and fix our chains.

Thankfully the people here help out enough to push out into an intersection and the kids throw snow balls at us.
    As long as that's all they're throwing...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post

#whitesnowmatters
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Wife is clawing at the walls, had to walk down the street to the harris teeter to have something to do.

It's going to be 63 here today, I just finished raking some leaves in the front yard.

Later we are going to put some ribs and venison sausage on the smoker.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I'd love to see some pictures of what kind of weather you guys are dealing with.

Kai loves the snow. For reference, he's about 55# and about 26" high and he can't dive deep enough into the snow to satisfy his snowcane habit.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comfy on top of at least two feet of snow

#RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I'd love to see some pictures of what kind of weather you guys are dealing with.
    Its a bitter 53 out here in Belleair, so we came in from the cold to lay on dad for a while. You can't get enough naps in.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  60.8 KB

But seriously, ya'll be careful.
    Last edited by RJ; 01-23-2016 at 02:41 PM.

User Tag List