Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of a 10/22 suppresed barrel

Thinking of a 10/22 suppresed barrel

YHM INTEGRAL 10/22 SUPPRESSED BARREL or the GEMTECH INTEGRAL MIST-22 SUPPRESSOR does anyone have one? or any thoughts on these?

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan87 View Post
    YHM INTEGRAL 10/22 SUPPRESSED BARREL or the GEMTECH INTEGRAL MIST-22 SUPPRESSOR does anyone have one? or any thoughts on these?
    I bought the Mist-22 back in October but am still waiting on ATF. I already have all the other parts (Tac Sol X-ring receiver, Magpul X-22 stock, Kidd trigger, optic) so as soon as the stamp is approved I'll be able to provide you with some feedback. From my reviews of it online prior to purchase, it should be stupid quiet. It's always tough to tell how quiet a can is with an online video but one guy mentioned the RO came over and expressed concern because he thought the shooter had experienced 20+ misfires. The shooter showed the amazed RO the empty shells on the ground.

If you can wait a month or two I should be able to give you more details. A buddy has the Tac-Sol bbl with the shroud he uses with a Sparrow on his 10/22. I can do a side by side of the two.

Would you mind posting a picture of the parts you have? I have been thinking of building one from a PWS T3 summit receiver. But I am not sure about how to head space a 22lr. Same as you the reviews and everything I have found online show it is one of the best.

Would you mind posting a picture of the parts you have? I have been thinking of building one from a PWS T3 summit receiver. But I am not sure about how to head space a 22lr. Same as you the reviews and everything I have found online show it is one of the best.
    I considered the PWS because it got rave reviews, including here. But it's like using a bolt gun. It will be quieter, but I want a semi-auto platform.

That looks really good. I like the stock. How are you planning on heading spacing the barrel/receiver? I am not sold yet to which I want to do I like the idea of making it a bolt gun.

There is also the Pinnacle 2 from Liberty Suppressors.

Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Site Supporter
    Aren't 10/22"s fixed headspace like AR's ?

I am not sure if they are or not. How would you be able to tell?
    Last edited by ravensfan87; 01-19-2016 at 02:36 PM.

That looks really good. I like the stock. How are you planning on heading spacing the barrel/receiver? I am not sold yet to which I want to do I like the idea of making it a bolt gun.
    Thanks. My research indicated its a plug and play installation. I don't really see how you could adjust headspace on a clamp like that but maybe I'm missing something?

I have a GemTech Oasis-R. Same thing. It's fun.

User Tag List